Psynews 3 layout

mars

You read it well, I'm about to launch a part of Psynews3 : the parties planner.

At the moment, pages are all white & black and I need a designer for some NICE CSSes.

There are 3 pages : the party editor, the party search and the party viewer. No big deal...except the pages are JSPX and I need someone who's more or less familiar with that.

Who's up to that ?

Thanks to answer on mars [at] psynews [dot] org

You read it well, I'm about to launch a part of Psynews3 : the parties planner.

At the moment, pages are all white & black and I need a designer for some NICE CSSes.

There are 3 pages : the party editor, the party search and the party viewer. No big deal...except the pages are JSPX and I need someone who's more or less familiar with that.

Who's up to that ?

Thanks to answer on mars [at] psynews [dot] org

Shaft said he would be ;)

I'd update the planner with Ukrainian parties for sure... we're also starting a similar project (Party Announcements / Photo Reviews / ua.db - promo,deco,dj,artists data base)

PS I've also noticed that the forum doesn't function like it used to be (no formatting)

Great you do such things too (better one in Cyrillic for you guys though)

About the forum, the exact same forum is now running over a Linux OS instead of Windows.

CSS is np,

but I have so much work and study lately :unsure:

too bad, would like to help :(

Same thing here... CSS & PHP (maybe for some custom templates from users?) would be no prob......

but I'm too busy and too much in debt from my latest travels + I've already booked tickets for London for the twisted live so I must make as much money as possible the next couple of months or there will be no summer holidays for me.