Goa on Brainiacs!

AppA

I saw a rerun of Brainiacs and I think I've heard Goa trance.

It was that one where they were putting some alkani-metals into bathtubs, and in that precisely moment I was hearing some pumping Goa (although, it seemed that way).

I watched the credits and I saw that a guy called Brad Grandbury (or something) was doing the music, so I'm thinking of mailing him.

Is this common that Goa is on Brainiacs, or British TV?

boom,

appa

Guest antic

Is this common that Goa is on Brainiacs, or British TV?

I once heard Ott's tune off of Blumenkraft on Top Gear, when they were testing some Ferrari :)

I once heard Ott's tune off of Blumenkraft on Top Gear, when they were testing some Ferrari :)

Top Gear has tons of great music in their shows. The music responsible person knows his taste ;) .. Lot's of BoC, Orbital ect :)

Top Gear has tons of great music in their shows. The music responsible person knows his taste ;) .. Lot's of BoC, Orbital ect :)

+1. It's a great show too (and I don't even like cars).

Incidentally the only time I remember hearing psytrance on TV was on a sockumentary about strippers; Shpongle's Dorset Perception was playing as a dancer did her routine. What can say you now, Radi?

+1. It's a great show too (and I don't even like cars).

Incidentally the only time I remember hearing psytrance on TV was on a sockumentary about strippers; Shpongle's Dorset Perception was playing as a dancer did her routine. What can say you now, Radi?

Hey, atleast she was doing her thing right, right? :P