Principles of Flight - Night Time Lullabies

abasio

Posted Image

To give a small, even tiny glimps of some of the stuff that will be in the next albums artwork ;)

I still enjoy the first one so I'm quite looking forward to this :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think the art style of the albums (only going on my experience of the 1st one & extrapolating to build my expectations of the second) matches the music very well. Dark in a none dark way. A nice cuddly night time feel.

• 1 month later...

I think the art style of the albums (only going on my experience of the 1st one & extrapolating to build my expectations of the second) matches the music very well. Dark in a none dark way. A nice cuddly night time feel.

+1

atmosphere 11/10

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

POF NTL is something I would have never even touched if Abasio wasn't here, and I must say I am surprised.

This is an extremely entertaining psychedelic sonic movie. Not one part is bad. I've heard psytrance close to this and it's always just so boring, but this, this is not. Highly recommend for those into liking story-telling music.

And I must add, this is inspiring.

• 13 years later...

I love the concept and some of the Danny Elfmanesque orchestral sounds and atmosphere, but as others here have pointed out the beats and rhythms are really lacking and that is a cardinal sin in dance or dance-orientated music I'm afraid. I also feel that this album is so derivative of Classical Mushroom that its own identity is limited, not that I usually care soo much about originality. Unfortunately, try as I might, I am too annoyed by some of the drums and bass and knees up moments to be able to listen to this repeatedly. ~*~