So I was driving down the street...

Symphoid

..and had the radio on. It's been months since I had that aural garbage on, but since my ipod died and my CD player is crap, I hadn't a choice. I couldn't help but notice how crappy every song sounded. Ok, some of the instrumentation was alright, but then the lyrics come in. Always shite, so boring, so stupid. So, as a contribution to the lyrical side of music, I made this melodic montage of nonsense.

Medley of Crap

Medley of Crap 2

Medley of Crap 3

This song has been filtered out because it is rated Behave Yourself (PG) and you are not logged in.

For people that are not logged in, we filter out all songs rated higher than G. When you register and log in, you can set your Maximum Content Rating to G, PG, PG-13 or R so that you can choose which songs you will see and which will be filtered out.

To see this song, you will need to either register an account at ACIDplanet or, if you are already registered, you will need to login.

To register, click here.  To login, click here.

:(

I want to listen,but i don't want to register :S can you un-rate it?

damn Colin, no way! you're music is INCREDIBLE!

653264[/snapback]

Shut it, this thread's about you, not me. First rule of success: never interrupt or disagree with someone when they're flattering you.

Hahahahaha, extremely funny! :lol:

[edit] it only gets funnier... not only is this amazing musicwise, but you're witty as a witty motherfucker. I've got rhymes rhymes rhymes. Rhymes rhymes. Rhymes rhymes rhymes. :D "Santa Claus is such a hooomoooooo"

and that Jack Black-alike "my favorite color is laser"

Dude. Hilarious! :D

actually Laughing Out Loud! :D

Great stuff. I vote Symph for most talented as well. :)

Love the "How ya doin' there, Murray? You're a real crackerjack" one, the singing about Christmas one, and the granny on the dancefloor and gay Santa ones are actually very catchy.

Awesome!

Five LOLs up!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: