Would you like to see psy videos on tv ?

exotic

What i would like to see more often is videos like Son Kite - Live in Tokio. It has many trippy stuff happening and not the same fractal/sci-fi things all the time.

Especially the part where the leopard-girl dances to the rythumn of the track, is quite a bit of good work. One of the best music videos i've seen.

You should definetely check it out ;)B)

I like trippy fractals but I prefer ladies! I stick the trippy fractals on when my lady comes round. She's good enough  ;)

(She would kill me)

652134[/snapback]

:lol: be carefull she might sneak up on u one day... so if u r not posting stuff a few days in a row then we know what happened to u! :ph34r:

But back on topic I just think that bouncing girls represent something that psytrance is not, I mean its not about physical stuff its more about breaking out of that :unsure: imo of course... just the feeling I get when I listen to psy stuff (the good stuff anyway).... its leaping away from the physical realm :o

;)

I get pretty much the same feeling (of wrongness) when I see a psy trance/downbeat cover with "pretty" girls on it.... its just wtf... why? (example: Entheogentic - Dialogue Of the Speakers) off course it can be made good but usually its not... and just seems so damn commercial!!!

not on tv... psy videos in general doesn't sound like a bad idea though...

I like the fact that psy (here in canada anyways...can't say anything about the rest of the world...) is underground... makes it all seem more personal-if the community grows it will stop feeling like a community and start feeling liek a city... I don't want that for the music I love...