most horrible cover EVER !

Guest Zaramatu

Hmmmm, this actually reminds me of the some gangsta-rap albums where each song seems to have the words "fuck","bitch","dick", "bastard","nigga" and so on in it each 30th second or so in the lyrics, and also seems to appear in nearly every trackname. Just for the "coolness" of it. Only here have they replaced those words with drug-names. Just for the coolness, you know? Not that I'm against drug-use or something, but this is silly...

Guest Mescalinium

yeah, i saw this today and laughed my ass off.

as if the concept wasn't ridiculous enough already...

it looks like some 3-year old child was playing around with some photshop presets

Guest wouter

LOL....as soon as I saw the topic I KNEW it had to be about this one 8)

Kzi: you're right. The ugliest cover eva (Virtual jungle) has now been dethroned.

BTW They forgot to include Crack (which obviously was the drug TIP's sad excuse for a graphic designer was on when he threw this piece of shit together)

looks like I'm the only one, but I actually kinda like it :P Nice colors, beats a lot of other covers out there IMO.

but I have to comment on that astral projection cover... that HAS to be a joke??

Guest Goagabba

I prefer your cover Soulhunter ; )

But the Yahel cover you pointed out, Traveller, is pretty rank. But please don't let that be the new AP cover shocked3.gif

hey, i like the 1200 mics cover too. it's very colourfull and quite trippy i think. even if it's really not that artistic...

Guest spacemonkey - 604

i think soulhunter should be advised more by labels when making covers, that way we at least would have something to laugh.

funny stuff.

On the topic: that 1200 mics cover is just sad, it says something like"hey i use drugs aint it cool, and i know all the names, and i dont care if people know that, cool right?"