London Twisted Party Pics

TuTuMan

• 7 years later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Party kicked ass, I have looked at the photos again and what a joyful event!

I have some photos as well, don't know if I have posted them here...... just checked, I have the link on page 2.

Although there were many dissapointments for me in that party:

Transwave and KoxBox playing total rubbish (didn't stay more than 10 mins each), the overcrowdiness and the bar service being horrendous.

However, it remains a fantastic night for various reasons:

1)Meeting many psynewers

2)Listening to some great music all night. Except for Prometheus and Hallucinogen, I spent all night at the goa room and just a little time at Shpongle.

Green Nuns were fantastic, I remember leaving at 8 in the morning, checking my clock and couldn't believe I had been in the place since 10.00pm... how time flies when you are having fun.

3)The day after I started my 3 month solo trip to India, were I also met with Psynewer (I think Cosmo) in Mysore, amongst doing many other crazy things

I remember someone telling me that at 9am they closed all the secondary stages and Tristan played a phenomenal old-school set, can someone confirm this?

I also don't remember Total Eclipse at all, but I'm certain I was at the Goa room practically all night, could anyone that was more sober or knowledgable shed some light here. I remember talking to someone online the following day and they didn't know either

I found my off-topic post from that day...

What I rememeber today and what I wrote then pretty much coincide, I'm very surprised.

I had written that Slinky Wizard was dissapointing but since Slinky Wizard didn't show up, I guess it must have been the Total Eclipse set that Draeke metions he didn't particularly like.

I also don't remember Dimitri playing modern stuff at the Goa room, so maybe I was at the chill out at the time.