Juno Reactor - God Is God

snowball

And since im already going at it this evening. THe intro fits the track PERFECTLY, hear how the vocals come into the track and then KICKS in. Its a perfect intro to a perfect track. Simple as that. One of the most genious tracks ever made! 100/10 from me!

THe day that ANYONE on this forum can create something like this, they can disrespect the production of this track... before that... STFU!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey man, this is too much for me, what you write there is just wrong. I dont care what the mods say about this post, and people might report it, but you are just PLAIN FUCKING STUPID to even write something like this. (Yes please do BAN me for a month for this post... i think its worth it... I never lose my temper, but enough bullshit is enough bullshit)....

i want to hear ONE track that you did, that sounds even near the quality of Ace of Base.... if you did that, you will impress me, but dude, dont talk out of your bleeding anus ok?!

And this is not about TASTE, this is about listening to a track that is so fucking well produced... and radi, you just PISSED on it.

629955[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

man you made my day, i get tiers of laughing man, that was too much for me. Why do you thnk i can´t do such tracks, i can but i don´t want and don´t have the time, i know how to use my gear well to do anything, my plans are somewhen in the future to become the second hallucinogen when Simon won´t be able to make music anymore or won´t make a lot of music anymore because of the age or other reasons, famaly etc, i would not work against him but try to get as much collaborations with him as possible

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

man you made my day, i get tiers of laughing man, that was too much for me.

629960[/snapback]

One of these days Radi you'll read this topic together with Snowflake and will ask from the moderators to bury it deep deep under the ground.

And since im already going at it this evening. THe intro fits the track PERFECTLY, hear how the vocals come into the track and then KICKS in. Its a perfect intro to a perfect track. Simple as that. One of the most genious tracks ever made! 100/10 from me!

THe day that ANYONE on this forum can create something like this, they can disrespect the production of this track... before that... STFU!

629959[/snapback]

Yay! What a revealing post.Thank u for this Nemo.

And please note that i didnt say that it doesnt fit.I said that the Intro is 100x better than the rest of the track.

Btw its also gets a 100/10 from me for the Intro.

A 5/10 for the rest of the track.

man you made my day, i get tiers of laughing man, that was too much for me. Why do you thnk i can´t do such tracks, i can but i don´t want and don´t have the time, i know how to use my gear well to do anything, my plans are somewhen in the future to become the second hallucinogen when Simon won´t be able to make music anymore or won´t make a lot of music anymore because of the age or other reasons, famaly etc, i would not work against him but try to get as much collaborations with him as possible

629960[/snapback]

The day you are producing with Simon, I will respect you for that. The days before that I will disown you like I am doing at the moment, please just stfu until that moment.

I think that sometimes, people are really hard on you radi, I think that you are getting misunderstood many times, but listen dude, you are pissing on the wrong people here.... and you are also taking yourself WAY too high ;) Like pavel said..... well I dont need to repeat it do I?

YOU just made my day actually, because Ive shown you post to like 40 people that are not even registered here, and they are all laughing their asses off... you know how bullshit really spreads fast on the internet?! Well, your bullshit just spread in 1gbit per second :D

The day you are producing with Simon, I will respect you for that. The days before that I will disown you like I am doing at the moment, please just stfu until that moment.

I think that sometimes, people are really hard on you radi, I think that you are getting misunderstood many times, but listen dude, you are pissing on the wrong people here.... and you are also taking yourself WAY too high ;) Like pavel said..... well I dont need to repeat it do I?

YOU just made my day actually, because Ive shown you post to like 40 people that are not even registered here, and they are all laughing their asses off... you know how bullshit really spreads fast on the internet?! Well, your bullshit just spread in 1gbit per second :D

629965[/snapback]

There is nothing wrong with thinking that you will be the best one day. Thats champion attitude and not a lot of ppl have it.

And wtf did Radi said about the track that pissed you off? he just said some weird things about seconds and notes. Its just Radi man! Cool it!

629965[/snapback]

man you don´t have to believe me but if it comes to psychedelic trance i am able to make very good music but i need a lot of time which don´t have, believe me or not but i am able to make good music just because i have very good ideas given from the god itself and i know how to use my gear, i may sound like a bragger to you but with time i really can do music that sounds exaclty like hallucinogen, i mean EXACTLY.

629960[/snapback]

:huh::huh::huh::blink::blink::o:unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Speechless.

!

man you don´t have to believe me but if it comes to psychedelic trance i am able to make very good music but i need a lot of time which don´t have, believe me or not but i am able to make good music just because i have very good ideas given from the god itself and i know how to use my gear, i may sound like a bragger to you but with time i really can do music that sounds exaclty like hallucinogen, i mean EXACTLY.

629969[/snapback]

BRING IT ON BABY! ;) Show me your skills to shut me the fuck up... until then, you are a loser and a nobody to me (How elitist of me). Radi, proof before being arrogant, those are the fucking rules, ok?!

I think next we are going to hear that:

Jardin de Cecile should have been an AMbient track, and that the intro doesnt fit either, because its sooooo fast when it kicks in!

629970[/snapback]

dude I really dont get you . I never said ANYTHING about the intro beeing out of sync or not well adapted or not suitable for God is God.

I just said that those 17secs of pure bliss are better than the whole track.And I am not dissing Juno Reactor FFS!!! I am praising them for making such beauty! I just cant understand why they didnt elaborate it!

Thats all folks..Try not to hurt yourselves too bad over a forum.

Keep it Up Radi. ;) Am expecting to see you blast our minds one day. :)

BRING IT ON BABY! ;) Show me your skills to shut me the fuck up... until then, you are a loser and a nobody to me (How elitist of me). Radi, proof before being arrogant, those are the fucking rules, ok?!

629972[/snapback]

Check out the stuff i posted in the musicmaking section, note that i havn´t much time because of school and stuff and didn´t know how to do what i want, now i know it

dude I really dont get you . I never said ANYTHING about the intro beeing out of sync or not well adapted or not suitable for God is God.

I just said that those 17secs of pure bliss are better than the whole track.And I am not dissing Juno Reactor FFS!!! I am praising them for making such beauty! I just cant understand why they didnt elaborate it!

Thats all folks..Try not to hurt yourselves too bad over a forum.

Keep it Up Radi. ;) Am expecting to see you blast our minds one day. :)

629974[/snapback]

I am talking to Radi, not you.... ;) and you are dissing the track man, You gave the intro 10/10 and 5/10 for the track, FIVE OUT OF TEN is a pretty fucking bad score... dont you think? They ARE elaborating it FFS (as you so nicely put it...) ;)

I am talking to Radi, not you.... ;) and you are dissing the track man, You gave the intro 10/10 and 5/10 for the track, FIVE OUT OF TEN is a pretty fucking bad score... dont you think? They ARE elaborating it FFS (as you so nicely put it...) ;)

629979[/snapback]

damn...communication is hard when you can only type.... ;)

I'll say it again. I gave the track 5/10 because i liked the Intro so much that the rest couldnt catch up with it and it sounded weak.

If the intro wasnt so fantastic i would give it an easy 7/10.more if they had used less vocals.Not the enchanting voice of the intro or the various samples that are very nice,the woman that sings around the middle in a typical oriental style.

It makes the track appear less original as its a quite popular style of singing! ;)

damn...communication is hard when you can only type.... ;)

I'll say it again. I gave the track 5/10 because i liked the Intro so much that the rest couldnt catch up with it and it sounded weak.

If the intro wasnt so fantastic i would give it an easy 7/10.more if they had used less vocals.Not the enchanting voice of the intro or the various samples that are very nice,the woman that sings around the middle in a typical oriental style.

It makes the track appear less original as its a quite popular style of singing! ;)

629984[/snapback]

and I totally disagree with you, the intro fits 100% into the track, and its one of the best tracks ever made... not only production wise, but also my PERSONAL taste wise. :)

Juno is way better than Hallucinogen anyways... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

630000[/snapback]

Better at making imperfect music? :P

Juno is good.. very good. Not Simon good, but BGM anyways.. one of the few early ones I personally appreciate a lot!

Juno is way better than Hallucinogen anyways... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

630000[/snapback]

you are so laughable, comparing juno reactor to halucinogen is like comparing a C-class to an maibach, you can´t compare hallucinogen to juno reactor, i like him also but he is a kid compared to hallucinogen and shpongle, it is the stupiest thing to compare hallucinogen to juno reacotr because juno reacotr can´t touch simons feet. Juno reacotr has good basslines and some good voiceelements and some really good basslines and kicks but he don´t chop any synthsounds, melodies etc, he doesn´t use percussive sounds a lot while Simon posford has them in all of his tracks, they/he use standart patches on their synths that are easy to recognice, they have a good atmosphere though, they/he aren´t so originel etc etc, they aren´t so psychedelic tan hallucinogen.