Process ?

shpongled

I don't think so... He hasn't released a single track since 'Superior Technology' CD...

Too bad. I loved his both albums, the Spawn/Trouble EP & his old singles on Flying Rhino compilations... One of the most talented artists of the old days :)

he played such a magnificent dj set on the twisted party,, i was really amazed. lots of tracks i don't know, but sounded exactly like his older style. and a really nice guy too :)

629123[/snapback]

yeah, I just noticed he was playing on Twisted's party...

maybe there's a hope then!

* keeps fingers crossed *

Process is/was one of the most talented artists in this scene. The One Drop or Two album is a modern masterpiece; a unique sound, psychedelic atmospheres and baselines that are insanely captivating. The follow up album was a bit uneven though, still some really good tracks.

Well he rocked the place at the Twisted party big time, but I'm sorry to say he was only playing very old vinyls... so it doesn't look like he's going to release anything soon...

630171[/snapback]

I guess I should contact him and try to encourage him to get going again then...

This method has worked before in several cases (see old school artists on Chill Tribe)... :)