V O I D

serbia

dose somebody have hear 4 them ?

if somebody have links for dl there music or something like that but to be new albums

601540[/snapback]

downloading is bad for you...

void defenitly made some good tracks. but nowadays they go in the 'chemical crew' box.. which makes it a waste of time and money :P

if you wanna find out about void, check isratrance.com or email the chemical crew ;)

one note though: please make sure you know what you are talking about.. it helps alot..

its not aliane project... :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

yeah tere are but its hard to find maybe 3-4 stores are selling original music and other shops gota 2 orginal cd-s to show when come control 4 antipiracy :D

i have only one orig cd in my colletcion but i have 3000 songs in my pc :rolleyes:

that is norml here couse orig cd are vrey expansive and its very hard to find

for exemple one orginall cd cost 20-30 euro

one pirated mp3 (all albums from one autor) cost half euro - one euro

yeah tere are but its hard to find maybe 3-4 stores are selling original music and other shops gota 2 orginal cd-s to show when come control 4 antipiracy :D

i have only one orig cd in my colletcion but i have 3000 songs in my pc :rolleyes:

that is norml here couse orig cd are vrey expansive and its very hard to find

for exemple one orginall cd cost 20-30 euro

one pirated mp3 (all albums from one autor) cost half euro - one euro

603355[/snapback]

That's why you should buy your original CDs on the internet with either with your credit card or via mail order... Support the artists!

Posted Image

i am non comunist but i am watching how to get cheap music

why shoul i spend 30 euros on one disc when i can buy for that 30 discs ???

i suport autors but i "suport" and my money !!!

and dont juge me for my bad english !!! :angry:

i am non comunist but i am watching how to get cheap music

why shoul i spend 30 euros on one disc when i can buy for that 30 discs ???

i suport autors but i "suport" and my money !!!

and dont juge me for my bad english !!! :angry:

603370[/snapback]

moderation man moderation!

you can always dl and buy at the same time ;)

i have nothing to hideif i am a comunist i would say that why i will hide that ?!?! :P

i donot support west poltic and i donot suppport east politic couse i am from a balcan that is middle of earth :D its same distance from russia and america

and i dont like neither of these countrys !!!

i just asked to download VOID and evrybody started to talck about comunisam f*ck you ;)B)

i have nothing to hideif i am a comunist i would say that why i will hide that ?!?! :P

i donot support west poltic and i donot suppport east politic couse i am from a balcan that is middle of earth  :D its same distance from russia and america

and i dont like neither of these countrys !!!

i just asked to download VOID and evrybody started to talck about comunisam f*ck you  ;)  B)

603569[/snapback]

Hehe, that's the spirit, we're just having some fun. Support what you love and so on.

apcourse i support all PSY music and speculy VOID,GMS and Talamasca wich is coming to serba today yeah i cant wait 22h (10 PM) to go in Belgrade with my friends and listen to them its gooona to be crazy  :P

604146[/snapback]

Did you download a pirated ticket for the Talamasca gig?

i cat buy it it says :

Order via internet is not possible in the moment.

maybe couse my country is(not) on list it have my ex country (yugoslavia) but not the new one Serbia <_<

i will try to find here but if somebody have a site supported with my country please tell me.... for now i got only one orig CD and that is atomic pulse - direct sound ;)