Some help needed

Filteria

Hi

I have this new project called: Kob

In the beggining it was meant for more "acid stuff" but now changed into a total new direction. I am very excited about the new tracks, as they sound like nothing i've done before. The issue is now which of the kob tracks to chose for the new suntrip compilation, so i would like to hear what people think.

You can listen to the tracks here: www.myspace.com/filteria

And even people who disslike Filteria material should check it cause it has nothing to do with Filteria stuff.

Take care all / Jannis B)

PS: The mp3's are only 128 kbps...

Weight Of Oblivion is stunning ! So playful and positive ! Give us more ! Give us more ! :D

And also Lost Belly track... I am glad you added the twisted style a little bit... ;)

Guest Rezwalker

What a great surprise from u Jannis :)

i'm impressed about the track weight of oblivion

hypnotic, powerfull, awesome vocals :D Congrats

kob lost belly nice track too

as for "filteria memory lane" ( im not sure 100% i must hear it again)

but my first impression is this is the best track that u ever made!

last track not my cup of tea :P

Contrats for your progress Jannis :)

somewhere around 4-4:30 on the track "lost belly" is some impressive (structured) acid. me likey mucho! too bad the track sort of goes to that usual "filteria" path in the end (= hazard melodies).

"weight of oblivion" feels more mature. lots of (good) fxs all over. melodyline (5:10-5:40) could be more varied.

good work jannis, I think you're improving all the time. :)

Thanx guys :) I get inspired :D

I might be able to make an album with this new kob project. We'll see.

I have also made plans and sounds for a third filteria album. Yes, it will be lots of big melodies :unsure::D I feel that I am still not tired of that "style" and its defenetly needed in our scene. There will ofcourse be changes from Heliopolis, but you will still be able to recognize that its Filteria material. Looking forward to a loooooong swedish winter with lots of music-making :)

Jannis

Hey Jannis,

I like this MUCH more than your filteria stuff!!! :) You have to start an acid project as well though!!! For me its hard to chose which one is better; Because on one hand I love chopped up choires, and on the other hand I like the darkness of the other track..... Id say the 1st track is better than the 2nd though, but damn only because of those damned choires :( Im such a sucker!! :D

Anyways, lets start an online acidtrance project you and me ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

"Weight of Oblivion" is, without an hesitation, the best track of this new project. It reminds me some "angelic particles" memories :rolleyes:

Btw, I agree with Nemo: this new project is better than Filteria's one, because personnally, I think the sounds here are more deep, detailed, organic than those used for the Filteria project, and also the tracks have an interesting and more developped structure and building here. :)

Keep it good, phile Jani! :)

Btw, I agree with Nemo: this new project is better than Filteria's one, because personnally, I think the sounds here are more deep, detailed, organic than those used for the Filteria project, and also the tracks have an interesting and more  developped structure and building here.  :)

Keep it good, phile Jani!  :)

596624[/snapback]

Well, to be hounest, i realized and discovered lots of things after this summers experiences i had.. So, this deep and more detailed sound will follow the filteria sound aswell (but with the big melodies :P ). But Kob is more experimental, not as melodic.

Nemo: As i prety much hardisc record nothing its extreamly hard to have an online project. But if you come to Stockholm, you are welcome for a studio-session :) I can add, that the filteria album will probbly have more 303-lines

Take care all :)

PS: WTF is wrong with myspace?I can't write comments (It says page expired or some shit like that) :( And 75% of the times i can't log in :huh: Is this site always this buggy? :angry: