Things to bring to BOOMtugal

Which things shouldn't I forget at home?? :)

Also, is it a problem to bring glass bottles? Or is anything confiscated at the entrance?

Thanks for your help... it's my first time at BOOM.

Well, the first thing I must recommend is SHADES.

You can take anything you want. It will NOT be confiscated at BOOM gates (unless it's an hidden person). :ph34r:

Remember BOOM is placed around a BIG LAGOON, so it's like going to a festival and the beach all in 1.

To resume: take what you think you might need for a 5 day stay with the most beautiful people in the world, in a real FREAK GATHERING VILLAGE.

See u there...

Note: it really is HOT during the day.

Note2: don't forget your tkt :D

aaaawwww, u r my best friend!!!!  :D

570710[/snapback]

Yeah, I bring my own small kitchen too. But as I recall prices aren't too bad. And with the amount of food one usually eats (or doesn't eat at a festival) I don't think it's the food that will ruin the budget.

But, yeah, if you bring shade you WILL get friends. And possibly something to attach them to. Not only are there no trees to provide shade. Also there are no trees to attach shades to :angry:

I'll camp next to a big old ass camper and attach my shades to that B)

at night you might need a torch, and i'm also bringing something to put money nshit in to keep it dry when swimming.

i think i'll just buy my f00dz in that small village close to boom, then somehow carry it to the festival r something, don't know yet :)

i don't trust their water for drinking. Only if i'm almost dying :)

bring shades and structure to build them up.

you must be very fast entering boom (impossible) or else trees/shades are taken and leveled grounds too (leaving you the 45º style of ground)

as for food, in the village everything is very very cheap.

you can go there and buy cheaper food.

Inside Boom standard meal/dish costs 3-4 booms...

drinks 1,5 or 2 booms :(

I highly recommend bringing a sleeping mat to place under your sleeping bag.

Portugal does get rather dry in the summer and the soil can get a bit hard. Furthermore, parts of the camping areas have quite a few stones.

Pedro