Uplifting Trance

Guest Rezwalker

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but here in Belgium there are stile quite a few people who really enjoy this music  :P

590295[/snapback]

hm...dunno that..but i have 2 guys in my MSN from Belgium (1 of them is well known dj there)

i will ask him for more :)

but even if its true..hm...athens+belgium wow...what a huge scene :P

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm...dunno that..but i have 2 guys in my MSN from Belgium (1 of them is well known dj there)

i will ask him for more :)

but even if its true..hm...athens+belgium wow...what a huge scene  :P

590296[/snapback]

probably jos?

well he knows that it's true :)

he even played a set a few moths ago ;) and I missed it :(

there are not many (almost no) parties where they play this music (about that I have to be honest).

but there are still people who like this music.

I'm sure that in other countries there will be also this kind of people.

just not that many, but that doesn't mean the music is dead ...

worldwide there are (some) people who still like it, isn't that all that counts?

if noone ùakes and noone listens to it, or noone likes it, THEN the music is dead, not now, just small ...

I really love the simplicity of nitz and (most) uplifting, but not only that, even more the oldschool goa trance, and even a lot of the new psychedelic trance that is released ... but that doesn't heva to mean I can't like the rest too, does it?

oh yeah ... and would you guys please stop talking in greek, it's not nice you know ... this is an international forum, where most people like to read conversations in english ... if you want to have this talk in greek maybe you should go to www.psychedelic.gr?

Guest Rezwalker

probably jos?

well he knows that it's true :)

he even played a set a few moths ago ;) and I missed it :(

there are not many (almost no) parties where they play this music (about that I have to be honest).

but there are still people who like this music.

I'm sure that in other countries there will be also this kind of people.

just not that many, but that doesn't mean the music is dead ...

worldwide there are (some) people who still like it, isn't that all that counts?

if noone ùakes and noone listens to it, or noone likes it, THEN the music is dead, not now, just small ...

I really love the simplicity of nitz and (most) uplifting, but not only that, even more the oldschool goa trance, and even a lot of the new psychedelic trance that is released ... but that doesn't heva to mean I can't like the rest too, does it?

oh yeah ... and would you guys please stop talking in greek, it's not nice you know ... this is an international forum, where most people like to read conversations in english ... if you want to have this talk in greek maybe you should go to www.psychedelic.gr?

590307[/snapback]

not jos.. other guy but i can't tell u who without his permission :)

long ripp i have nothing to say about that issue.

i have said all my thoughts in my previews posts plus the DETOX posts...

but try to understand something..even if there are some parties and some few releases (most from athens or exculisive(?)) that not means there is a scene. did u ever see uplifting project to any festival worldwide? that means nothing to u? :)

no it's not jos :)

long ripp i have nothing to say about that issue.

i have said all my thoughts in my previews posts plus the DETOX posts...

but try to understand something..even if there are some parties and some few releases (most from athens or exculisive(?)) that not means there is a scene. did u ever see uplifting project to any festival worldwide? that not means nothing to u? :)

590313[/snapback]

yes, it means that not many people listen to it ...

what's your point?

compared to other music genres there are not many people that listen to oldschool goa trance either, but that doesn't mean the scene is dead ... does it?

as long as there are some left and still some music is produced ... ;)

Just one thing...BELGIUM I LOVE YOU

Cyberia is a really good producer in the greek uplifting trance scene (opps "trance" tha me kanei kaneis da?) and his music can prove why alot of people enjoying his tunes. Ohhh no, surly uplifting is not dead, there is a long way to go for uplifting to die and the only reason is because in this planet the human kind is still here, millions of thousands of new lifes our taking place on earth...There will be a new generetion of "bunch of kids" who will support this music in the future. Music is something that no one could kill and forget. But i supose uplifting is not in our lives anymore because it's not that trendy as before. This conflict should stop, we also like psychedelic trance/psy trance in nowdays, but even if there are people who doens't they respect the scene. So guys like you over 22 yers old madrahaloi you should respect.

Nothing more to say...Peace and Love and maybe "REPSECT"???

Lost Buddah and Zodiac thanks a lot mates...!

Rez...re sy ksereis pws leme to malakas twra. nero. Kai plaka plaka koita to re sy. me ypostirizoun oi ksenoi kai eseis pou eimaste kai ellada xwrio me katarakonete. tha meinw se auto pou eipe kai o Zodiac. Respect each other and if u dont like this particular music just leave it to those who does. Kati pou lew kai apo tin arxi.

Guest Elysium

And in English please?

It's a international forum. Not a local greek forum ;)

btw intersting to see none of the "uplifiting" fans commented on the fact that the father of "uplifiting" Eyal Bargan made himself a name by stealing other people's music ;)

Cyberia i went to the site you told me,i expected to see a videos list or something but all i found was one or two clips from some parties that took place in Athens more than a year ago.By the way how many uplifting parties take place even in Athens the last years?One,two even three a year?And how many people go to them?100?200?Sorry mate but i can make a bigger party in my home with my brother as a dj and my mother serving hot and cold sandwiches.

By the way interesting to see how you call me (and Rezwalker) on that site,thanks for the 'kind words'.And i dont even mention that kid who speaks about this forum and its users (including me) with the worst words possible,his words and way of thinking (creating 30 different accounts to spam this forum? LOL) show clearly his very young age and immaturity so i wont even bother with him.

I just hope that your level of music production (even without a single synth or even studio monitors as i noticed in another topic where you posted pictures of your 'home studios') is better than the level of the users and their language in that forum.

Guest Rezwalker

Sorry mate but i can make a bigger party in my home with my brother as a dj and my mother serving hot and cold sandwiches.

590932[/snapback]

:lol:

Guest Elysium

:(

590982[/snapback]

come on it was a joke.. I am a Malaka too. I have earned the right to be called a Malaka after living with Greeks in London and staying in Greece a year :)

Detox as for the malaka part i allready said to rez also. take as a sorry. What ianos did is his prob and only.Just to (try) to give an end to this cinflict i tell u this. I know that we dont have much people. I know that we have a little releases but we still have parties still have releases still people that care for that music and still productions. that's why its not dead. Ill try to reach u some time to talk if u wish.Not in an enemy way. u know...

By the way. Thats my home studio. I use soft synths and as for the monitors !st i cant affort them. and i have not much space in my house for them. I do have in a friends studio.

first of all talking with people like detox is a waste of time...just some notes..

ok mr detox we all have realised that you were the only person that made uplifting reaching that high level in the period of 99-01......you did that...u did the other....ok man!now go and put an end in your miserable life.so simple.

the problem is that u pretend to be and clever...irrogant and pathetic is what u are and finally u have to accept it.

ok no more words about circus,let's talk about uplifting.uplifting is not dead

a.there are about 2 or 3 parties every year.

b.in few months it will be realised the new uplifting compilation..transistance 12...

c.in 1-2 months it will propably be realesed the first personal cd of spectrum.one of the best greek uplifting groups.not from a label but with "underground" way.

d.there are and more groups except spectrum that are still writting uplifting except from their other projects.

e.i met several people that are still listening to this kind of music..but from the moment that they can't have access to net they are not informed about parties or new releases...

i know that many of you would be very happy if uplifting was really dead....

we are in crisis....but we are not finished yet....