Astral Projection new track ?!

Skytrancer

guys he just has 5 posts and you talk such bullshit to him instead of helping him, but yeah do this, show him how the forum is realy, do it, you spammers.

566733[/snapback]

:lol:

Sorry RAD, you also have 2000 + posts and no one helps you still.... what's the catch ?

AND WHAT TO PHUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MORE THAN 2000 POSTS EXCEPT SPAMMING AROUND ?

You only blab about skinny girls, mountains and continiously posting THE SAME MUSIC you are listening all the time in What Are you listening topic... I say that beside reger you are the worse spammer around, and at least reggie has something to say most of the time, you just nag, bitch and swear... so stop being such a twat ! :angry::angry::angry:

Posted Image

566730[/snapback]

Oh yes, and I agree with this statement about Astral Projection new track too, those guys unfortunately LOST IT, and I feel very sorry about that, but I learned to overcome the sadness around pioneers going berserk and commerical. <_<

Sorry RAD, you also have 2000 + posts and no one helps you still.... what's the catch ?

AND WHAT TO PHUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MORE THAN 2000 POSTS EXCEPT SPAMMING AROUND ?

You only blab about skinny girls, mountains and continiously posting THE SAME MUSIC you are listening all the time in What Are you listening topic... I say that beside reger you are the worse spammer around, and at least reggie has something to say most of the time, you just nag, bitch and swear... so stop being such a twat !  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

566737[/snapback]

hey, wheres my cup :lol:?

hey, wheres my cup :lol:?

566749[/snapback]

When you successfully pass Metatron you will get your bronze cup for the almost best, most frequent, fast spammer in the history of online phoruming, until then... you are still MORTAL. :P

When you successfully pass Metatron you will get your bronze cup for the almost best, most frequent, fast spammer in the history of online phoruming, until then... you are still MORTAL. :P

566752[/snapback]

so your advice is to spam harder B) ?

edit: DP - wtf :rolleyes:

I don't think that you can do harder than this, or can you ?  :unsure:

566757[/snapback]

just check statistics for last month for example - its going down, not up :D

but with little effort it can go up aswell, eh :lol:?

just check statistics for last month for example - its going down, not up :D

but with little effort it can go up aswell, eh :lol:?

566758[/snapback]

JUST DO IT.

I'm on psynews since the beginning (1999 I think), I knew children, mars ... the website has became famous, more and more people ... and I see 3-4 strange people on this topic, perhaps very young.

566768[/snapback]

2000 to be precise... many of us here are visiting Psynews from its very beginnings... so, what were you waiting for so long to actually join this late ? :D:P

I hoped to find more mature people in this topic.  :)

I can't waste my time, work, girlfriend...

566770[/snapback]

Oh yes, there are still mature people around, but you haven't posted that much MATURE topic man, there is nothing that serious about Astral Projection anymore and I understand if people actually don't care anymore... I remember how I was pissed off at the time when they released their TEN album and those hideous commerical singles in the meantime, so I completely agree with WHO FUCKING CARES ? picture cause they've lost it completely...

I'm on psynews since the beginning (1999 I think), I knew children, mars ... the website has became famous, more and more people ... and I see 3-4 strange people on this topic, perhaps very young.

See you later.

566768[/snapback]

The general sentiment is that we can expect no more blinding classics from AP... but I have an idea - why not dust off an oldie and give it a spin? Plus there is plenty of obscure Astral P to explore... unless you have it all already :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I don't expect something grandious from Astral Projection with this symbolic & religious title "The Prophecy", as MFG have made it, for example, in their first album back in 1996 :P:D

And any infos about this new track on the BNE website. Sorry, I can't help you. :(

Guest The Journey Man Project

psytrance is pretty lame-o all round now-a-days... maybe 3 lables in the whole scen are worth keeping up with... give my the ambient and experimental projects that are around 100 times over the traditional dancefloor sounds!

I don't expect something grandious from Astral Projection with this symbolic & religious title "The Prophecy", as MFG have made it, for example, in their first album back in 1996  :P  :D

And any infos about this new track on the BNE website. Sorry, I can't help you.  :(

566831[/snapback]

Indeet, instead of thinking of something new great like oldschool they make fucking fullon, with the todays gear it is so easy to make music that you just need imagination and a bit time, with the todays fast computers it is possible to make very complex trance very wasily and very fast not like in 1995 but they just don´t do it, instead of that they produce fucking fullon kilargh shit, Ten was rudicilous, it was realy that awful and i don´t expect good tracks at all from them anymore.