Dream Dance

sfx

Link so soundsamples or to discogs info? Can't remember if I know them...

Wait, I do remember them! Do you talk about the compilations with two dolphins on it? They are club/commercial trance compilations, nothing to do with psy as far as I know. I do like some of the tracks from the old compilations but I don't own any of it if I remember right.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Dream Dance compilations are very very commercial! :lol:

Have a look to the tracklist of the volume 39:

Disc1:

1. Dream Dance Alliance - Butterfly

2. Scooter - See Me,Feel Me

3. DJ Shog - Rush Hour

4. DJ Dean - Kick off

5. Ziggy X - Drive X-Treme

6. Pulsedriver - Insane

7. Axel Coon - Third Base

8. Bonito & Louis - Rush

9. Accuface - Pure Energy

10. Mindhunters - Scream

Disc2:

1. Tiesto Pres. Allure - The Loves We Lost

2. Kyau Vs. Albert - Walk Down

3. Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight

4. York feat. Asheni - Mercury Rising

5. Solarstone & Jes - Like A Waterfall

6. The Thrillseekers - By Your Side

7. Robert Nickson feat. Elsa Hill - Close Your Eyes

8. 4Strings - Hurricane

9. Airbase - Escape

10. Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth 2006

It's mainly for the euro-trance/techno lovers! But some of those tracks are good however and easily listenable! :P

Wait, I do remember them! Do you talk about the compilations with two dolphins on it? They are club/commercial trance compilations, nothing to do with psy as far as I know. I do like some of the tracks from the old compilations but I don't own any of it if I remember right.

560208[/snapback]

Yes this compilations

I ask because one friend told me they are nice but today i get volume 1 but don't like them <_<

Yes this compilations

I ask because one friend told me they are nice but today i get volume 1 but don't like them <_<

560352[/snapback]

I was into that stuff ... years ago. I loved it - back then. Nowadays for me trance/techno can fuck itself in the knee. I hate it.

Anyway ... if I were you I'd keep that first Volume. It's quite hard to get by nowadays. It's a collector's item. At least I'd say so. I've got Volumes 2 and 4 lying around - and I won't sell them for cheap even if I never listened to them anymore - they're ten years old, some really old trance classics are on them ... I really believe that stuff is worth something. And back then it really was this old DREAM TRANCE music - yes, the style I mean - which has actually not much to do with today's commercial trance shit that's out there...

Yes this compilations

560352[/snapback]

Well, it has nothing to do with psytrance so if you were expecting psy or goa it's not a surprise that you don't like it. It's soft trance compilation.