Simon Posford....

SeaWasp

As a country producer?? lolz, I was listening to younger brother - "evil and harm" and showed my buddy the acoustic guitars.... then he told me sounded like country/electronica. aggghhh... he doesn't know the psytrance/psybient scene....

anyone agree??

As a country producer?? lolz, I was listening to younger brother - "evil and harm" and showed my buddy the acoustic guitars.... then he told me sounded like country/electronica. aggghhh... he doesn't know the psytrance/psybient scene....

anyone agree??

556615[/snapback]

It doesn't seem like he know the country scene either... :P

The people that think they know something really piss off those of us that really do.

558503[/snapback]

I wanted to be a bit provocative

that's all.

And i didn't say i know everything, just a hypothesis/personal opinion.

Pass me that bong now, will you?

:blink:

I wanted to be a bit provocative

that's all.

And i didn't say i know everything, just a hypothesis/personal opinion.

Pass me that bong now, will you?

:blink:

558508[/snapback]

Re-read what i wrote. I don't know shit as well. But as much as it confuses me how can anyone like Dark Psy, Derango or other random shit i believe the same applies to people that don't like Simon.

Re-read what i wrote. I don't know shit as well. But as much as it confuses me how can anyone like Dark Psy, Derango or other random shit i believe the same applies to people that don't like Simon.

558577[/snapback]

Yes but i do like some of Simon's work.

ok so we all agreed simon p sucks..

can we move on?

:lol:

Welcome back Char Lie.

558823[/snapback]

Cheers. :)

Actually wondering today what happened to you. So I hear theres a Charlene in your life now?

558833[/snapback]

Yeah. She's the reason for my absence. I might shed more light on her later but right now the big match is starting.

ok so we all agreed simon p sucks..

can we move on?

:lol:

558792[/snapback]

yes please lets move on.simon did two good albums,but why is he torturing his fans with not realesing the third hallucinogen albums,realse it god damn it so we can see how hallucinogen sounds today.

Heh... better hear some neo goa-psy or something like that from him, but he's mostly an ambient type of producer... i'm afraid i agree, there are far more better guys than him nowadays and they make even crazier keyboard sounds, but, if you've listened to celtic cross, iguess, or "evil and harm" you'll know what I'm talking about...

It's amazing the number of people who stumble through life unaware they are both blind and deaf.

Listen to a robin, perched on a thorn bush, gaily chirping as dawn breaks over the land and sparkles in the morning dew. That right there is Posford.

It's amazing the number of people who stumble through life unaware they are both blind and deaf.

Listen to a robin, perched on a thorn bush, gaily chirping as dawn breaks over the land and sparkles in the morning dew. That right there is Posford.

559302[/snapback]

He DJ'd for our sins.