This New Jikkenteki Album

cangrejo

How rude of me, I forgot entirely.

Thanks Mr.Jikkenteki for the cd´s, both are very enjoyable.

I`ll try to get full reviews done as soon as possible :)

558574[/snapback]

Wow, this album is so good. excellent production and completely different style. I wouldnt even know how to classify it (so i wont) but its really good. Im impressed.

9/10

paid for mine too now :)

going to love it as i loved the walk through neptune....

congrats for the release and keep it up, life is a wheel and you can't always be in the low side!

For some reason right now as I read this, I keep thinking of all the labels a few years ago who replied to my demo CDs with comments like "nice stuff, if it sounded a bit more like GMS we might release it"....  :D  :D  :D

558816[/snapback]

Yeah man, must be a sweet feeling... ;)

For some reason right now as I read this, I keep thinking of all the labels a few years ago who replied to my demo CDs with comments like "nice stuff, if it sounded a bit more like GMS we might release it"....  :D  :D  :D

558816[/snapback]

:D

Hahaha! Good for you for sticking with what you wanted to do.

Just a heads up that everyone who ordered directly from the PAR-2 sites' cds have now been shipped and should be arriving soon. :)

Also I'm sure most of you have probably noticed, but I have a new track on this free downloadable comp HERE.

(Possibly) Interesting trivia here is that that track originally started out as a joke remix of Skazi's "Hit N Run", although after a point I ended up throwing all the Skazi samples out and making it my own thing :P

Just a heads up that everyone who ordered directly from the PAR-2 sites' cds have now been shipped and should be arriving soon.  :)

560378[/snapback]

Wow, mine arrived in USA today from Japan. That was quick! Thank you.

Odd thing is, even though it was packed correctly, the case was destroyed. It was in about 9 pieces, including almost broken in half. The CDs and inlays survived, so I will just switch the case.

Listening to it now. Thanks, Jikkenteki!

Odd thing is, even though it was packed correctly, the case was destroyed. It was in about 9 pieces, including almost broken in half. The CDs and inlays survived, so I will just switch the case.

560753[/snapback]

Strange. I know with Neptune's Garden we had at least one package sent to the US where the case got similarly smashed. Not sure if this is a US postal thing or what. (makes note to super bubble wrap packages to the US). :unsure:

You hype-mongers. You've got me interested in buying this now.  <_<

560997[/snapback]

No jokes, its actually very very good. And i find myself listening to it fairly often. Its very original and it has its own sound. I like that. The production is also top-notch.

Strange. I know with Neptune's Garden we had at least one package sent to the US where the case got similarly smashed. Not sure if this is a US postal thing or what. (makes note to super bubble wrap packages to the US).  :unsure:

560995[/snapback]

It wasn't your fault. It was actually wrapped fine as far as I could tell, but it looks like maybe one of our fat americans sat on the package. :blink:

It wasn't your fault. It was actually wrapped fine as far as I could tell, but it looks like maybe one of our fat americans sat on the package. :blink:

562338[/snapback]

Probably new it was psytrance. ie something exceptional they'll never understand because fifty cents wont let them. So they smashed it to punish your superior tatse ;)

I must say I'm a bit speechless by all the positive comments so far. I was hoping a few people would find something worthwhile here, but I'm shocked at how positive the feedback as been for the most part :)

Anyways, in case anyone in Japan is in the area, I'll be playing two live sets (one downtempo, one trance) at Earth Energy in Yamanashi this weekend. The downtempo one will feature disc 1 of "The Long Walk Home" in its entirety and the trance set will have about half of disc 2, plus the first major playing of the title track from my next album "Symplicity" which I eluded to in the linear notes to "Chasing Raindrops" in. Being tied directly to the writing period for "The Long Walk Home" its basically a direct continuation on the trance side of things and clocks in at a mere 31 minutes :blink::blink::blink:

For more info see HERE

Cool Jikkenteki. Glad to hear you are getting positive vibes from listeners.

It is a great 2CD set. I hope it really takes off for you and leads to good times for you.

Looking forward to your next one. :)

I must say I'm a bit speechless by all the positive comments so far. I was hoping a few people would find something worthwhile here, but I'm shocked at how positive the feedback as been for the most part  :)

Anyways, in case anyone in Japan is in the area, I'll be playing two live sets (one downtempo, one trance)  at Earth Energy in Yamanashi this weekend. The downtempo one will feature disc 1 of "The Long Walk Home" in its entirety and the trance set will have about half of disc 2, plus the first major playing of the title track from my next album "Symplicity" which I eluded to in the linear notes to "Chasing Raindrops" in. Being tied directly to the writing period for "The Long Walk Home" its basically a direct continuation on the trance side of things and clocks in at a mere 31 minutes  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

For more info see HERE

566630[/snapback]

Damn I wish I could get time of work for that. We are just so snowed under at the moment, I have no chance until october :angry::angry::angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I wish I could get time of work for that. We are just so snowed under at the moment, I have no chance until october  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

566977[/snapback]

I should be moving down to the Kanto area in Nov so it should be easy to hook up then I hope.

Unrelated but here a short lo-fi clip from the Earth Energy Party of my live set.

HERE

• 1 month later...