help with possible dodgy copies on ebay

technosomy

got a copy of deviant electronics - brainwashing is childs play

and have a suspicion could be a bootleg

can anyone who has a copy give me a description of theirs

as the artwork on the cd itself seems blury?

and just doesn't seem right

i purchased a copy of miranda - phenomena last year and definatley got a bootleg and helped ebay crack a ring of dodgy sellers

has anyone else had the same probs, beside the obvious(dodgy sellers selling tip cdrs etc)

thanks

I'll check my CD at home and take a picture with my mobile to show you how it looks. But you will have to wait until tomorrow since I'm probably not going to be online before then.

I'll check my CD at home and take a picture with my mobile to show you how it looks. But you will have to wait until tomorrow since I'm probably not going to be online before then.

534440[/snapback]

thanks mate

appreciate it

Uuuh, that sucks, let´s hope you didn´t buy it from the same seller as I did. I just bought a copy of this album on ebay as well but it didn´t arrive yet. May I ask who the seller was?

The drawing on the front is a bit blurry (just a little) but the text at the top ("DEVIANT ELECRONICS") is 100% sharp.Same goes for the back side - text is 100% sharp and not pixellated. On the disc the print IS blurry, but that looks like the classic problem with that CD print method (a whiet bottom coating and them CMYK on top - it's very tricky to align in the printing process).

The back side of the disc has the following text: "ABLEX 83376 HEX CD2" and also "1 : 1 : 1" as well as "IFPI L041".

The drawing on the front is a bit blurry (just a little) but the text at the top ("DEVIANT ELECRONICS") is 100% sharp.Same goes for the back side - text is 100% sharp and not pixellated. On the disc the print IS blurry, but that looks like the classic problem with that CD print method (a whiet bottom coating and them CMYK on top - it's very tricky to align in the printing process).

The back side of the disc has the following text: "ABLEX 83376    HEX CD2" and also "1 : 1 : 1" as well as "IFPI L041".

535036[/snapback]

thanks ukiro it's all exactly that

just looking at that disc, i could probably do a better job

sweet lumpi on my end does that sound like yours?

Finally here are the pictures, don't look too good since I took them with my mobile. Maybe they still help you:

Posted Image

Finally here are the pictures, don't look too good since I took them with my mobile. Maybe they still help you:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I agree!

I mean you should avoid touching the playing side. :)

537302[/snapback]

yes, but when they dont they fuck up their cds and then they buy another one, and when someone else is looking for the same cd he cant find because its rare :( [talking about old cd's OOP ones]