VA - Purple Energy 2 [Goasia + Omegahertz]

VA - Purple Energy 2

Posted Image

Promo-text:

The second chapter of Purple Energy brings you Goasia & Omegahertz. This split album sees the meeting of two talented artists whose styles are totally oldschool goa trance. Multilayered & melodic as the oldschool goa was, and most of all mindtripping.

Goasia gained his reputation after his releases on labels like USTA, Kagdilla, Cosmicleaf, Suntrip and his gigs in Serbia, the last one being the Exit Festival (Serbia/Summer 2005) and in Turkey.

Omegahertz with his own goa style did his debut on Cosmicleaf cds with goa downtempo style and now is ready to rock you with some goa trance tunes. Don't miss this retro-classic release.

Tracklist:

1. Omegahertz – A child from another planet

2. Goasia – Yin & Yang

3. Omegahertz – Primeval civilization

4. Goasia - Spectralys

5. Omegahertz - Onar

6. Goasia – Spiritual Connection

7. Omegahertz – A soul rising…

8. Goasia - Totem

Samples

Guest Cosmogenesis

Great news! Goasia has really a particular style (can't compare it with any other artist), and I'm glad for him he will finally release an album after many years, even if it's a collaboration release. Concerning omegahertz, it seems (maybe I'm wrong) that I have a few tracks of them from two uplifting compilations given for free inside the greek Freeze Magazine. But they sounded at that time more nitzch than goa. So, I suppose they have changed their style as Mendark.

Unicorn gives their chance to the talents! This label definitely rocks! :)

• 1 month later...

Tracklist:

1. Omegahertz – A child from another planet

2. Goasia – Yin & Yang

3. Omegahertz – Primeval civilization

4. Goasia - Spectralys

5. Omegahertz - Onar

6. Goasia – Spiritual Connection

7. Omegahertz – A soul rising…

8. Goasia - Totem

Samples are available here: Unicorn-Music. And they sound fantastic :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Whoww! I have just listened the short samples, and "Purple Energy 2" sounds like a new school goa masterpiece!! Both goasia and omegahertz styles sound quite similar each other, and this duo album has a superb homogenic resonance. With "Regenesis" from Radical Distortion, I have to buy this one too this summer! :D

Unicorn Music impresses me a lot, release after release, with their neo-goa releases! :)