My cds have mushrooms!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

I can't believe! Hey guys, you will certainly burst out laugh, if I say to you that I have opened my original "Second Phaze" cd from D5, and some mushrooms have appeared! :o It's terrible, and I'm scared they will destroy my wonderfull stuff! :ph34r:

How is this possible? What can I do against the "infected mushrooms"?

U have to consult your local pest-cleaning-unit! Nothing else to do, and before its too late ;) Damn I really hate when it happens... :(

Hmmm or maybe not..... :o

You should check if its a new mushroom spiecies that has evolved from your cd... This might be a break- through in decomposing of junk-plasic who knows???

The united world needs you to take your task seriuos :o

5 dimensional mushrooms... in a second phaze... like a moon cake of limitless dimension on the verge of the third gate that takes you beyond the stars in the bombed out transformations created by the z principle worked out in the modules Polaris 1 and Polaris 2 in such a way that it goes mind to mind.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hey guys, I'm serious, it's not a joke: the situation is dramatic. I will put a photo of my cd soon if you don't believe me. BTW, I have the same problem with "To Sirius" from RA. :ph34r:

I will create tomorrow a back-up, because I don't want to lost such masterpieces. :(

Hey guys, I'm serious, it's not a joke: the situation is dramatic. I will put a photo of my cd soon if you don't believe me. BTW, I have the same problem with "To Sirius" from RA.  :ph34r:

I will create tomorrow a back-up, because I don't want to lost such masterpieces.  :(

522135[/snapback]

i know what you mean, same thing happened to me when i lived in central america and humidity was through the roof. try to store them in a dry place or by silica packages that suck the humidity out... the mushroom eats the CD's away at this point there ain't much you can do, clean them but some of them might not be recoverable :(

Mushooms, wtf do you mean with that, it sounds really unlogcal at all.

522200[/snapback]

my mother always told me: "when you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all".

in your case, it should be chaged to "when you have nothing interesting, relevant, or mildly unidiotic"

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hey guys, I put this photo here, but I doubt you can see the mushrooms because the cd is like a mirror. ;)

Posted Image

Thanx Rah for your advice! Yes, indeed, I'm living in a very humide place, and now I understand the dramatic effects of that. I'm happy to learn I'm not the one who has the same problem. :)

I can't believe! Hey guys, you will certainly burst out laugh, if I say to you that I have opened my original "Second Phaze" cd from D5, and some mushrooms have appeared!  :o  It's terrible, and I'm scared they will destroy my wonderfull stuff!  :ph34r:

How is this possible? What can I do against the "infected mushrooms"?

522106[/snapback]

There are fungus which will eat Cds - No shit.

So, keep them dry and warm - take good care of them or else they will be destroyed.

CDs are more fragile than most people realize.

Best wishes

Krell

Guest Cosmogenesis

There are fungus which will eat Cds - No shit.

So, keep them dry and warm - take good care of them or else they will be destroyed.

CDs are more fragile than most people realize.

Best wishes

Krell

522336[/snapback]

Thanx man for your support and advices! :)