extrawelt

furthur

It is, and that's too much imho.

521800[/snapback]

I agree with that opinion, especially when they do not offer a price break at all when you buy a complete album from them.

I'd like to know that as well.

One of the best tunes of 2005.

521343[/snapback]

i agree!

"soopertrack" was my favorite track of 2005!

it all started with just 1 record.. and now they are getting big very fast in the global electronic dance music scene

Arne & Wayan are genius.

I agree with that opinion, especially when they do not offer a price break at all when you buy a complete album from them.

521823[/snapback]

border community does offer a break when you buy the whole album

i agree that i think it sucks beatport does not

as far as individual tracks, it is still more worth it to buy 1 or 2 tracks from the album for 2, 2.50 each, rather than buy the whole album with only 2 good tracks on it

Why the fuck do they sell an mp3 for 2$.

Greedy bastards.

No buy. :angry:

521776[/snapback]

You've got to bear in mind that many tracks from this genre are at least twice the length of that of normal commercial tracks - therefore if you buy a commercial track for a buck, you got to expect to pay double for a psytrack. Also the quality of music is a lot higher.

also, it's 320 kbps

523558[/snapback]

Also, it's ripped from the master. Considering that Extrawelt tracks have so far only been released on vinyl (haven't seen them on any unmixed comps), the only versions you will find on the "free" file sharing networks will be ripped from vinyl and will have a lower quality than what you would get from the Border Community webstore. And honestly, £3 for all 5 tracks appearing on the vinyl? That's like $1.10 per track. How much cheaper can it get?

Well their latest creation has just been released and its supersweet (Remixes to Margot's TORCH)

This single rocks! 10x better than their Soopertrack/Zu Fuss debut on Border Community, IMO. I had to get my hands on the vinyl when I heard it in the record store instead of waiting for the download on Beatport. ;)