Dragonfly records

snowball

new stuff

psyshop has had stuff in the past

but the only place is the dragonfly website for a range

516782[/snapback]

psyshop has stuff,but i was looking for older releases.

unfortunately their shop is closed(on the dragonfly site) :(

Guest Cosmogenesis

Phile, I have seen a lot of old dragonfly releases in the Metropolis shop from Athens - Eleutherios Venizelos airport. This summer I have bought "Enlightened Ape" of Shakta in that shop before I left Greece. I have seen a lot of Order Odonata" compilations, "Zen lemonade" albums, and others than I can't remember the names. So, if you can contact Metropolis, maybe you can order some cds with them.

Have you tried www.recordstore.co.uk? They used to sell psy from English labels but it's been ages since I've last checked them. Maybe give it a try...

Phile, I have seen a lot of old dragonfly releases in the Metropolis shop from Athens - Eleutherios Venizelos airport. This summer I have bought "Enlightened Ape" of Shakta in that shop before I left Greece. I have seen a lot of Order Odonata" compilations, "Zen lemonade" albums, and others than I can't remember the names. So, if you can contact Metropolis, maybe you can order some cds with them.

516916[/snapback]

maybe a little visit to the motherland is needed ??? :)

Have you tried www.recordstore.co.uk? They used to sell psy from English labels but it's been ages since I've last checked them. Maybe give it a try...

516917[/snapback]

thanks they have some! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

maybe a little visit to the motherland is needed ??? :)

516922[/snapback]

Kala les: einai ligo makria i Ellada apo tin Kypro! If you come in Greece in a near future, of course, don't get out of the airport before visiting this "Metropolis" shop. :D

But maybe you can order cds to this shop and, then it will send them directly at your home. :)

There is a great shop on ebay called goaloge

I have ordered from him before and the CDs are new and the service is great.

I was checking earlier and the old dragonfly stuff he had was

Oforia - Delerious

Order Odonata 3

Project II Trance

Shakta - Out of Sight

Shakta - The Enlightened Ape

The Warp Experience

Zen Lemonade - Lemon Soul

All at low prices. Check it out.

I've also ordered stuff from goaloge, very good shop. I can highly recommend it.

I've ordered some rather old (and rare) vinyls from them when I first discovered it (years ago) they couldn't find all the releases I wanted but I did get some good stuff. What I can say from that experience that it might take long until you get your stuff (depending what you order) and that you might not get all you order BUT they are dependable when it comes to charging your credit card. They did charge me after the completed the order, not right after the order. So I didn't have to ask my money back or anything.

I don't want to push that shop too much, as I've said it's long time ago since I've last used it. But it is (as much as I know at last) a big and very well-known online store in England, I really doubt they will fuck around with your money. But it's up to you if you really try them or not.

I've ordered some rather old (and rare) vinyls from them when I first discovered it (years ago) they couldn't find all the releases I wanted but I did get some good stuff. What I can say from that experience that it might take long until you get your stuff (depending what you order) and that you might not get all you order BUT they are dependable when it comes to charging your credit card. They did charge me after the completed the order, not right after the order. So I didn't have to ask my money back or anything.

I don't want to push that shop too much, as I've said it's long time ago since I've last used it. But it is (as much as I know at last) a big and very well-known online store in England, I really doubt they will fuck around with your money. But it's up to you if you really try them or not.

517525[/snapback]

well i hade(have) an actuall experience with another shop,they didnt charged me when i ordered,thew will charge me when the order is dispatched but its been 2 months now and nothing...

well i will give it a try on my next order!in a long time,trying to save money for summer now,and my orders have the tendency to get "big" lol :D

Guess it's more or less like that with all the shops. I don't know how long I had to wait until they told me they can't get all my stuff. But it's not like you have something you lose. If you are lucky you get some cool items, if not then be it.

well i hade(have) an actuall experience with another shop,they didnt charged me when i ordered,thew will charge me when the order is dispatched but its been 2 months now and nothing...

well i will give it a try on my next order!in a long time,trying to save money for summer now,and my orders have the tendency to get "big" lol :D

517538[/snapback]

I had an experience with an online shop (caiman [not sure of the spelling] in the US) when they said they wouldn't charge me till it was dispatched. They took for ages and then cunningly charged me but never sent the CD. Old dragonfly releases aren't that hard to find so don't let that shop take too long.

cool thanks people!

btw tatsu the shop you reccomended me,has some stuff  :)

but it looks very untrusty,i dont think i have the courrage to put any money in there! :huh:

517498[/snapback]

If you mean www.recordstore.co.uk then no need to worry. Myself and many other members here have used them before and they're cool.