Midnight Storm II by Nexus Media

V.A - Midnight Storm II (Compiled by Shift) Released by Nexus Media 4-2006

*text by www.saikosounds.com*

Midnight Storm 2 – Electric Energy – is the highly anticipated follow on to the meanest compilation of 2005. Shift has gathered again a truly astonishing set of wicked tunes that just cant let you down. Its mastered by the Artifakt™ and it features a smashing remix of azax syndroms - the covenant by shift and a bad new monster by azax and shift together, as well as thunderous new bombs from Hydraglyph, Brethren, Manifold, Energetic, Abomination, Multistate, Slug & Rabdom L.

Music not for the feint-hearted. This compilation is stuffed full of electric energy, mean music, and serious experiences. The second storm is here. Be shocked.

Tracklist:

1. Hydraglyph / Breach

2. Slug Vs Rabdom L / Iron Curtainn

3. Manifold / Voinamirov

4. Multistate / Grandma Death

5. Shift Vs Azax Syndrom / How Do U Stop It?

6. Abomination / The Hunt

7. Azax Syndrom / The Covenant (Shift Remix)

8. Energetic / Overdose

9. Brethren / Moshi Moshi

CHECK THIS LINK FOR SAMPLES:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=5626

On a personal note I thought that this CD would deserve a little bit more promotion, because after hearing the samples I immediatly decided to get a copy of this GREAT V.A,

You can already hear the power of the tracks in the 4:00 samples, big full phat basslines combined with some high class audiomanipulation, dancefloorbashing and twisted melodies... just the South African psy-style I like to hear and Dj the most! ;)

Will try to make a review when I've got the copy!

The first "storm" was one of last years best VA imo.

The samples is awesome. If my taste was to be defined by one CD, it would probably be this one (judging from the samples) :)

I'll order this one as soon as I get money to do so. Haven't bought anything for a while.

The first "storm" was one of last years best VA imo.

The samples is awesome. If my taste was to be defined by one CD, it would probably be this one (judging from the samples) :)

I'll order this one as soon as I got money to do so. Haven't bought anything for a while.

513370[/snapback]

Once again we fully agree Insejn! ;) Would love to blast this through my speakers on pure audio CD quality :P few more days of waiting at least hehe..

This stuff is powerfull and diverse!

Ordered it, sight (or is it sound) unseen...

The first comp. was too good to be true, no it was brilliant, no it was a masterpiece...whatever you could say about the first comp. sounds generic compared to what it really was. With track after track after track of shattering riffs, roller-coaster breakdowns and uplifting highs, Midnight Storm was beyond belief.

Let's hope this is half as good, or half as better...!!

Guest The Journey Man Project

didn't click with the first one and the samples don't sound that great... the S.A sound has gotten a bit old for me...