Psytrance DVDs Recommendations

amphiton

I thought about becoming a lucky owner of a psytrance-related DVD, but since there are no samples available, I can't choose any :(

I'm after nice vizualizations, psytrance music videos and some interesting stuff in the first place, but lives and interviews are also welcomed :)

Basically, I want to hear some recommendations.

Dr. Spook from San Francisco has released a few on Geomagnetic.tv.

~Magnus

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/DVDs/geo/geo1dv001.html

and

~Geospirit 1

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/DVDs/geo/geo1dv002.html

also, from San Francisco, Egnogra (Shaman Films) will be releasing something soon...

A few years ago there was also 'Synchrosect' that collaboration between Mr. Peculiar and The Shapeshifter.

Liquid crystal vision  :)

excellent visuals and great music... contains interviews of raja ram,simon posford,goa gil etc...  search for it in this forum... for more reviews ...

512121[/snapback]

yeah i saw that, once really late at night, little 'dreamy' and... i still i thought it was pretty crappy... :unsure: it had no real meaning, or valid excuses or ideas for anything, and... i dunno... pretty home-made style... if you catch the drift

yeah i saw that, once really late at night, little 'dreamy' and... i still i thought it was pretty crappy...  :unsure: it had no real meaning, or valid excuses or ideas for anything, and... i dunno... pretty home-made style... if you catch the drift

512133[/snapback]

hehe... agreed tht the interviews were 'crappy'... :D .. culdnt make a head or tail out of it... but the music rocked totally... B)

The Samothraki DVD is absolutely mindblowing.

2 disc's, containing up to 4hrs of footage of dj's & live-acts, dancefloor, surroundings & very impressive "airial views" filmed from a paraglider.

The fotoage of the first 2 years is merged with visualisations, but is filmed in lower quality, 2003 is really high resolution digital image, but has no visuals.

Most recommended even to ppl who weren't there.

PS: & it has loads of psy-chicks in it :P