11. Entropy - Technology | Doof

12. Savage Scream - Phenix | Phrenix

13. Alrune - Monkey Combat | Gi'iwa

14. Para Halu & King Jr. - Creatures of the IGY | Parvati

15. Samadhi - kill Bill | Deja VU

16. Kemic-Al - Illuminatus | Manic Dragon

Download

Stream

damn, those names... that's com-ple-te-ly my taste...

really curious for this one, i noticed allready (just being newbie :) ) that i have to keep up with you posting mixsets for some decent ear-candy!

thnx a lot, will enjoy this 4 real...

peaz

F*cking awsome mix Rah

My Mummy said to me today, " So what do you want tobe when you grow up?" and I said "I wanna DJ like Rah" :D

Okay got some time so I'm gonna try to give a bit more serious feedback, though I know shit about mixing :P

First off, I love how the mix kicks off agressively with the first track. Perfect B)

One or two kicks sound a bit off beat at the entrance of Hypnotic Loop... though it's not a big deal cause it gets so ownage right after that. I love it how Clairvoyage lingers in the background to the new harder beat :D

The entrance of Overtures From the Oven is beautiful! :) And what a lovely track that is.

I might be wrong but the bassline of Creatures of the IGY sounds a bit distorted to me... don't know why that would be though :o The track itself is fucking awesome though :)

I guess things get a bit too busy at the last transition... but it's no big deal.

But man... overall this is flawless stuff. And brilliant music as well.

I have just briefly listened to it now, and I must say I like what I hear. A lot of great tracks here, and the mixing is good.

I must admit, I'm not too happy with my track (it's old - 2003, the production is shitty, a bit boring and repetetive etc ...), BUT I love what you've done here. Adding an intro and mixing it back and forth, that's really cool, it spiced up the track. :)

hey daze thanks for the indepth comments, i agree with them... the para halu track does sound a bit distorted... in my defense, i i just feel the album wasn't mastered properly, it is always a pain to mix tracks from there...

Phobium, i have to admit when i reviewed the track last year, it didn't jump at me much, but the more i hear the more i like it and it worked great here... it rocks dude... ;) the loop is from the outro of Pump the Spam by psykosvsky...

• 2 weeks later...