chi-ad

ritual om

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which track of yours turned out most similar to what you had in mind when you started creating it?

Which track of yours would you enjoy hearing the most today, and why? Also, the opposite - what's your least favourite, and why? (Of the released ones)

What, if any, dance music artists have inspired you? And what about non-dance music artists?

Could you name a few records that have been very influential for you personally?

Who would be your dream collaboration partner, and why?

What do you feel is the strength of psychedelic dance music today? (Given that you follow the "scene" at all)

What is its weaknesses? What to you feel is lacking?

What does the future have in store for Chi-A.D.?

How did your pre-trance musical experiences affect Chi-A.D. and make it "different from the rest"?

What are your five favorite non-musical ways to kill time on a rainy afternoon?

i think i won't ask about metal cause i want to ask 10 questions and there are so many to ask.

by the way in venom dave played keyboards.

when did he "abandon" the scene?2001?i need it for the interview.

i think i won't ask about metal cause i want to ask 10 questions and there are so many to ask.

by the way in venom dave played keyboards.

when did he "abandon" the scene?2001?i need it for the interview.

502444[/snapback]

well ask him ;).

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ritual Om, I'm more than glad you will interview Dave Young Chi-a.d.! :) I have so many questions to ask him, but I will only purpose a few:

1/It seems you are now very busy with your 3D animation project called "now360c", but can you still find free time for producing music?

2/All your goa fans are more than happy to see you again, after three years of silence, back in the trance scene. All of them have waited to hear your newest production. However, there are some rumors which are saying that "fluid cluster", your ambient trance track on the "Peace Therapy 2" compilation is, in fact, an earlier production. Is it true? And how happened the connection with Kagdila records?

3/We have heard that you have produced 3 new tracks which apparently sound "full-on". Those tracks could appear maybe, in a near future, on kagdila compilations. Can you give some words about them, more precisions about their style? And why have you chosen to follow the full-on genre?

4/Which are your vision of the recent goa labels, especially Suntrip & Tranceform Records? Have you ever heard one of their releases? What's your opinion about their initiative to raise from the dead the goa spirit with some modern technologies? Have you any desire to produce some goa tracks for those two labels? What's your opinion about artists like Filteria, Khetzal or Lost Buddha?

5/What's you favorite artists of the moment? Christer Borge-Lunde (RA) has told us in a past psynews interview that he is dreaming to make an album with you.With which among the artists, present today in the trance scene, would you like to make a collaboration?

6/Are there any possibilities to see a new release album from you in the future, although we all know that "Earthcrossing" was a bad experience for you in 2002?

I'm curious about his 'metal years', as he allegedly played in Venom.

What was playing with Cronos and the gang like? What kind of memories do you have from that time?

Venom have just released a new album. Do you keep an eye in the current metal scene?

502425[/snapback]

i would imagine they wern't good memories venom are a bunch of tossers

i am one of their biggest fans and have everything they ever released incluing "metal black"

but they were not nice people, had rock star syndrome BIG TIME

and if you listen to old venom you don't hear to many keyboards in their tracks or live shows.

short lived ;)

i agree.a site to host it?

502771[/snapback]

well i was thinking about psynews since before that "something" that brought this site down there were some interviews.

edit : you can try sonic energy and blue room aswell :)

i will post it in psynews surely.but the thing is that in psynews the interview will be lost in some time cause when the posts stop it will go down and down.

so i want a site to host it also in order to find it everyone. :rolleyes:

i will post it in psynews surely.but the thing is that in psynews the interview will be lost in some time cause when the posts stop it will go down and down.

so i want a site to host it also in order to find it everyone. :rolleyes:

502775[/snapback]

yes, thats what i was talking about - mods can easily add some tiny interview subforum here :D

also i think sonic-energy.net had interview section, ask RAH ;) or go check it :).

well you'll see it with the interview i guess... :P

do you think i should post them? :huh:

502782[/snapback]

well, u asked if we have something more to ask, new ideas could pop up when you post all those questions that are going to be asked, you know :).