Mysteries of the women

Lost Buddha

Guest Cosmogenesis

Man, I feel sad for you! :( It's always a difficult moment when you split with your gilfriend. I have ended my relationship with my ex-girlfriend two years ago, and I was so sad that I wanted to do anything! Only goa has saved me at that time, and make me happy again! :)

Sorry to tell this, but the inspiration of your split has produced, as a result, an amaaaaaaazing killargh tune!!! O.M.G.! Whoww, I can't describe it!! I have a strange nostalgic feeling when I'm listening it. It's like you have transfered all your emotions about your relation in this track!

As always, I very but very like your track, and I will make you a confidence: for me, you're the best goa artist I have listened since the last two or three years! All the magical ingredients of the true goa spirit are included in this track: awesome melodic vibes, spiritual high density atmospheres (the flute participate in the creation of the nostalgic feeling), powerfull rhythm vibrations and emotions, with a pinch of madness! PERFECT as your other masterpieces.

A huge thanks for sharing such killargh tracks, because IMO, they should be releases! Big respect to you!

Man, I feel sad for you! :( It's always a difficult moment when you split with your gilfriend. I have ended my relationship with my ex-girlfriend two years ago, and I was so sad that I wanted to do anything! Only goa has saved me at that time, and make me happy again! :)

I know , but well we all have to learn along with Life , and Goa always have been with me so Goa always made me happy in this kind of situations ;)

Sorry to tell this, but the inspiration of your split has produced, as a result, an amaaaaaaazing killargh tune!!! O.M.G.! Whoww, I can't describe it!! I have a strange nostalgic feeling when I'm listening it. It's like you have transfered all your emotions about your relation in this track!

Dont be sorry , because im happy , shes a bitch and besides all this caused me to produce a new and fresh new adventure.

And yes thats what i always do , putting my feelings in the music , because thats what the real music is all about , expressing yourself.:)

As always, I very but very like your track, and I will make you a confidence: for me, you're the best goa artist I have listened since the last two or three years! All the magical ingredients of the true goa spirit are included in this track: awesome melodic vibes, spiritual high density atmospheres (the flute participate in the creation of the nostalgic feeling), powerfull rhythm vibrations and emotions, with a pinch of madness! PERFECT as your other masterpieces.

honestly i think there are another goa artists out there that are better than me ,

but if u say so , well thats what fans are all about lololololol :)

thank u for the good feedback on the song. ;)

A huge thanks for sharing such killargh tracks, because IMO, they should be releases! Big respect to you!

i know but everybody nowadays know that goa isnt such a BIG movement , so i prefer to keep it underground as always was , if its released or

not im not worried about it , because what it matters it people listening to the music and get the message. Delivering the message is what its all about.

Thank u very much for your comments. :)

hi ;)

nice old school track! i like the style very much.

lets start with constructive criticism ;)

the build up is well done, i came into it very fast and the track flows. you feel the strong sadness you have when something is lost. but there are also hopefull parts in it. that leads to a dual feeling. nice!

i think there is missing a strong climax that makes the track interessting at the last part.

the oriental melodies are well played. but maybe make the sound a bit more interesting by adding some envelopes.

some more variations in the hi hats and baseline would be nice to.

well all over all a very nice track

the build up is well done, i came into it very fast and the track flows. you feel the strong sadness you have when something is lost. but there are also hopefull parts in it. that leads to a dual feeling. nice!

499410[/snapback]

Im happy because u really got the message im sending in this song , its good that you´ve notested it , i made this song when i just split with my ex-girlfriend as normal i did love her so i was sad , but as i always knew , music is along with me all the time , so Goa music is one of the reasons that brings me motivation to live in this live.

Dont worry im not going to kill myself just because of a girl... ;) specially when i got lots of fans waiting for more lost buddha´s music. but u know what i meant to say. :)

hehe. Thanks for the comments i appreciate them :)

normally my interests for goa musil lies more into the darker sides of this universe...

but because you've given me such a great time at that party in elewijt (belgium) with total eclipse, i will down and experience/enjoy this for sure!

thnx a lot for sharing man, i really hope that the dark clouds above your love life have vanished and sun is shining again for you and your beloved ones...

boejakasha!

peaz...

All I can say is thanks for sharing this fantastic track. I loved it very much.

And I must that this is for me your best track, both in musical and technical term.

Thanks to Cosmogenesis who introduced me to your AcidPlanet page (under the name Amithaba Buddha) I now have 8 track from you, and even if I enjoyed your previous track a lot (particulary "Psyramid" & "When the Universe was created") I like "Mysteries of the women" even more.

everybody nowadays know that goa isnt such a BIG movement , so i prefer to keep it underground as always was, if its released or not im not worried about it

I understand that, but I still hope to see one day a Lost Buddha album released on Suntrip. Maybe in 2007.... :rolleyes:

Guest Cosmogenesis

I understand that, but I still hope to see one day a Lost Buddha album released on Suntrip. Maybe in 2007.... :rolleyes:

501625[/snapback]

I'm confident that 2007 will be the year of Lost Buddha's apotheosis! :)

This artist isn't only a pure & rare talent with an unbelievable sense of inspiration and infinite capacities of creation, but he has perfectly understood the authentic message of goa trance. You can recognize it inside & outside his tracks which breathe spirituality & emotions. Lost buddha brilliant pieces are always a recipe or an alchemy of different special ingredients: very melodic vibes, awesome spiritual background atmospheres, powerfull & cosmic rhythms for creating, as a result, a magical & unique experience.

I really hope that Suntrip see, as me, the enormous potential of their artist, and will give him, as sooner possible, the opportunity of showing what he can do the best, with a release album. If they make it, they will certainly never regret their choice! :)