More artist interviews

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello my co-members!

I have just noticed something reading the artist news and label announcements: the lack of artist interviews! :(

I remember by the past there are some interviews of goa artists. I have kept in my archives interviews from Ra, Chi-a.d. and Hux Flux. And reading again them recently, I have just realized how it was great to learn some personal infos about those legendary artists: their beginning in goa/psytrance music, their influences, equipments, future projects... :)

Instead of asking again and again the same question about the artists to the moderators, do you think that it would be easier to learn those infos directly via those artist interviews?

I know that it isn't a easy thing to interview artists around the world, but, however, is there any possibilty to see more interview about artists in a near future, and why not to have a sub section especially for interviews, as it was done by the past?

i try to live by the "if you want something done, do it yourself" policy whenever possible. You want to see more interviews? Go for it and do them yourself, i did the same thing :)

not sure what happened to the older ones though, they were a good resource though!

Guest Cosmogenesis

i try to live by the "if you want something done, do it yourself" policy whenever possible. You want to see more interviews? Go for it and do them yourself, i did the same thing  :)

497222[/snapback]

;)

Hello my co-members!

I have just noticed something reading the artist news and label announcements: the lack of artist interviews!  :(

I remember by the past there are some interviews of goa artists. I have kept in my archives interviews from Ra, Chi-a.d. and Hux Flux. And reading again them recently, I have just realized how it was great to learn some personal infos about those legendary artists: their beginning in goa/psytrance music, their influences, equipments, future projects...  :)

Instead of asking again and again the same question about the artists to the moderators, do you think that it would be easier to learn those infos directly via those artist interviews?

I know that it isn't a easy thing to interview artists around the world, but, however, is there any possibilty to see more interview about artists in a near future, and why not to have a sub section especially for interviews, as it was done by the past?

497180[/snapback]

hey cosmogenesis they always write the same stuff, i miss the old reviews alzo very much and i miss the old design of the site as well very much but they won´t integrate it, i´am wondering whether it hadn´t be easier to integrate the old system and design as to copy every cd review and add it in this invision board.

Guest Cosmogenesis

ok id like someone to interview euhm, etnica :P

497516[/snapback]

I think it would be possibe, if we send to Etnica an email with the question of the interview, and then Etnica send again them with the answers. It isn't necessary to go to Italy. It's a more practical way.

I think it would be possibe, if we send to Etnica an email with the question of the interview, and then Etnica send again them with the answers. It isn't necessary to go to Italy. It's a more practical way.

497518[/snapback]

srsly :P ?!

People are always welcomed to post here their interviews with artists. :)

I also noticed we haven't had interviews posted here lately. I suppose that we (the mods) could find some time to take some interviews. Well, i hope! We're all busy with work, school, etc.

We can start a thread or two, asking all psynewsers what artists would like to get interviewed by us. And then everyone can post the questions they would like to ask the interviewed artists. How's this idea?

I also noticed we haven't had interviews posted here lately. I suppose that we (the mods) could find some time to take some interviews. Well, i hope! We're all busy with work, school, etc.

We can start a thread or two, asking all psynewsers what artists would like to get interviewed by us. And then everyone can post the questions they would like to ask the interviewed artists. How's this idea?

498583[/snapback]

yes

Guest Cosmogenesis

498583[/snapback]

Very good idea, Moni! You're the best! :)

498583[/snapback]

It sounds good but personal interviews are way better.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm finally happy that Mars & the mods follow my proposal for more artist interviews! I have reached my goal! :P

And the best is they will add the past reviews! Excellent! :D

The interview section has been already established, and the Ott interview from Cinos is already in da place! :D