Soundescape presents Colin OOOD

Soundescape

Hi everyone

Dedicated to the global psychedelic trance culture, Soundescape show and podcast features artist and label profiles as well as release info and soundclips. Our first episode is about life and music of Colin Bennun, creative force behind OOOD, Uncoscious Collective and Voice of Cod projects.

You can subsribe to the show or download it directly at http://www.ektoplazm.com/

Many thanks to Colin, Ektoplazm and Organic Records for their support!

We hope you enjoy Colin's story :)

Soundescapeshow@hotmail.com

Oh yeah, Emil sent me the link this weekend... I was going out at the time, so I only got to listen to the first 10 minutes, but what I heard was very interesting... We don't have enough psy 'talk radio'... I like it!

I've downloaded the whole thing and I hope to get the chance to listen to it later today...

:)

/DP

Hi everyone

Dedicated to the global psychedelic trance culture, Soundescape show and podcast features artist and label profiles as well as release info and soundclips. Our first episode is about life and music of Colin Bennun, creative force behind OOOD, Uncoscious Collective and Voice of Cod projects.

You can subsribe to the show or download it directly at http://www.ektoplazm.com/

Many thanks to Colin, Ektoplazm and Organic Records for their support!

We hope you enjoy Colin's story  :)

495368[/snapback]

Who's Colin OOOD?

I have another idea, it might be trashy, but why not shorten the tracks? Include the best part of them, or create, for example, a mix of 2 tracks playing for like 7 minutes. That way, you could have more songs in each show, but still room for talking.

Who are you? Welcome to the forum!

495826[/snapback]

He's Colin Bennun, a highly acclaimed psytrance producer who has had great influence on this scene!

Btw, Mr OOOOOD, you speak in the middle of one track right? Why didn't you get interviewed instead? :(

Btw, Mr OOOOOD, you speak in the middle of one track right? Why didn't you get interviewed instead? :(

495839[/snapback]

That was how they wanted to do it... Sound Escape is based in Canada so getting a two-way audio conversation going of the quality either of us could get in our own studios is very difficult.

That was how they wanted to do it... Sound Escape is based in Canada so getting a two-way audio conversation going of the quality either of us could get in our own studios is very difficult.

495904[/snapback]

Okay then. Which nationality is the speaker of?

could be canadian, from the french part? hum ... french canadians speak a cute clean english with slight french accent though...

haha, the mystery of the speaker guy :D

495914[/snapback]

The speaker is Emil... He's in Toronto! :)

• 2 weeks later...

This thread needs a *Bump*

I just listened to the feed once again... It's really nice and informative... I'm looking forward to the next one...  :)

500794[/snapback]

Thanks :) It was a great pleasure to work on Colin's story.

We are currently planning our second episode, so stay tuned :)

Meanwhile, be sure to check out Ektoplazm.com for tons of downloads and interesting info.