FS: Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?

Shroomy

haha, look what he bought - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=7394658740

i bet he will use this for his new hallucinogen album, its gonna be groundbreaking guitar skazi full on :lol:

and about that signed album - well, that could be someone who knows him or knows people so posford could sign that stuff ;)

and that xxx looks familiar to steve :D

We've updated the Hallucinogen site, so now it's official :)

Hallucinogen site

492431[/snapback]

So, you are indeed speaking the truth. My pardon.

I've never really understood the craze about signed merchandise, but to each their own and all that. Good luck with the auction.

It would be quite nice to bid on this item to be honest.

Then I'd ask him to write there:

"You have nothing to worry about oopi. The manmademan rmx I made, well.. I had hangover that day but I was after for some easy cash. I have recently started to wipe off the dusts from the analog equipment and if you thought the previous hallu-albums were magnificent, wait till you hear the next one. It's gonna be sonic manipulation beyond your wildest dreams.

luvs,

simon x x x"

*dreams* :)

It would be quite nice to bid on this item to be honest.

Then I'd ask him to write there:

"You have nothing to worry about oopi. The manmademan rmx I made, well.. I had hangover that day but I was after for some easy cash. I have recently started to wipe off the dusts from the analog equipment and if you thought the previous hallu-albums were magnificent, wait till you hear the next one. It's gonna be sonic manipulation beyond your wildest dreams.

luvs,

simon x x x"

*dreams* :)

494210[/snapback]

Stuff on fantasies.