Party Pictures <=> Visual Promotion?

Tox

Since Anoebis thinks that Party Pictures are not welcome in Visual Promotion & moved them to parties/Western Europe, I'd like to ask your opinion on that?

Do you even visit the party pages on Psynews?

Can't photos of a party be considdered art?

Does it have to be sunsets, landscapes or fractals àll the time?

Your opinion is appreciated :) !

it are "the moderators", not Anoebis, we talked about it...

the party pictures you took are clearly visual reviews of parties, which fits better in the party section! The pictures are not very art-sensitive, I mean, they are clearly just people partying and being drugged (no offence about that, those pictures need to be there, but rather in the party section)

this section is for visual promotion, which means backdrops, fluoro paintings, things you made in photoshop, etc, and also normal pictures if they give something extra visual (so art-influenced visual pictures) not regular pictures like this, otherwise this topic will be spammed soon with all kind of unintersting party pictures for 95% of the people, and the party section is MORE visited as this section btw ;)

Posted Image

B*LLSH*T, I bet nobody would object to party pictures from a Suntrip Label Party??? & since when are you an expert on ppl being "drugged-up" ?

Just for your information, some ppl actually do take an interest in how parties & ppl look like in other countries!

But it's your little game & you make the rules, so in the future I'll just post it on Isratrance... in the "Party Galleries" ;) Those who are interested know where to check from time to time.

come on dude, grow up for once!

This site has nothing to do about psychedelic.be, so don't mix up those 2 things

3 people (all active moderators at this moment) already explained you WHY WE (!! the moderators) rather want it to be in the party section, it's not that hard right? Your pictures will get the right amount of attention there, don't worry! Nobody took your pictures away, they were just moved and the link is STILL here! This is nothing personal against you, you are still more then welcome

ps: I don't see any Suntrip party pictures on the site at all, so that's again for provocing I guess, anyway, it's untrue clearly

Guys, you don't even hàve an appropriate section for party pictures, not more appropriate than "Visual Promotion" anyway...

There's no point in posting them in the (nearly empty) party section, where nobody will see them anyway, is there?

But, ... W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R.

• 2 months later...