pleiadians

reger

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wrote that Andrea is producing NEO FULL ON?

Are you guys out of your mind or something?

Who is making these updates?

Not to mention that Arkanoydz is four people and not two.

Who wrote that Andrea is producing NEO FULL ON?

Are you guys out of your mind or something?

Who is making these updates?

Not to mention that Arkanoydz is four people and not two.

493952[/snapback]

so, hmm, how would you describe their music [as much as you have heard it]] - is it fresh or is it using tipical sounds of todays psytrance [be it dark/fullon or cheezy morning sounds]?

Cant it be described as just psy trance?

Because thats what it is actually.

494163[/snapback]

yeah, thanks ;)

we all know that not everything that has psy in its name is a psytrance/trance :)

i think this might be the "real" psy ;)!

hehee, keep us informed :P!

you all shuddup!

i been in studio a LOT of times with arkanoydz. Carlo is NOT involved. he occasionally pop up but i doubt he will take part as permanet member of the project. and i have all the tracks they made so far, it is full on!

it will come out for shure something, we will see!

you all shuddup!

i been in studio a LOT of times with arkanoydz. Carlo is NOT involved. he occasionally pop up but i doubt he will take part as permanet member of the project. and i have all the tracks they made so far, it is full on!

494384[/snapback]

tell me you are kidding man! :unsure:

if you are serious,then again full-on with that complicated compositional tamperament andrea and carlo are capable of,it isn't bad at all... :P:D

i am a dreamer i guess... :huh:

you all shuddup!

494384[/snapback]

dammit!!!

Well on the other side (though i never was in studio with the guys) my info directly from the group guys is that Carlo is yes indeed working probably the least of all but he is responsible for the melodic part of the tunes.

And for sure that tune Space Care that i got is not neo full on comparing with the majority of the israeli artists out there who produce this kind of music.Yes for sure the kick and baseline combination sounds like full on but the rest of the track sounds preety psychedelic to me,guess its a matter of taste i guess.

what i wanted to say is that IS NOT GONNA BE OLDSCHOOL!

thats because they are all hella bored of that! they DONT WANT to make another ifo. thats it. the equipment changed, the taste changed and they are million light years away of the "mystical" things. it is psytrance, the modern equiment, the modern sounds, and no deliria. their main age of psychedelic delirium is long gone.

surely it will be better than the average full on thats for granted, and Carlo is NOT so involved as u all may think. as i wrote on discogs he occasionally goes there to have fun with giotto and andrea but he is not making so much musically speaking. the times when they all were staying ins tudio trying to achive madness through acidic lines is over, thats what i wanted to say. so if u expect ifo or fol u are gonna be disappointed. But for sure is a very nice thing that something's going on!

Detox i am very good friend of Giotto and Andrea and i meet them every week so i know what i am speaking about!. Young recently joined the project for over a year was just andrea and giotto.

Plus i forgot to say that in the old days it wasn't just Carlo responsible for the melodies! all of them were making :)! Andrea has always been doing melodies (Trip Tonite was all his own) and evolution/scales. So did Carlo and Maurizio. It was the alchemy of these three together to form the mystical tunes. It was 10 years ago, they were younger and much more interested in the goa aspect of the thing. Now is different, music has evolved! Also once they had to do all with midi and tons of gears, now the studio they have is very different (old studio is splitted in ibiza, some at carlo's place and and a bit at thes new studio) everthing is made on logic with an external master keyboard.

wtf? this place is getting stranger by day...

GOD DAMN HIPPIES!

Anyway, never been a big fan of pleiadians but it's going to be full-on anyway. BOYCOT!

Please people keep this topic on it's own line. Use PM for personal comments and especially insults. Especially Nemo. There is no need to be disrespectful. You have been a moderator yourself for so long. If you hope to get banned, what can i say, i am stunned! Nobody is a hostage here.

Topic moderated.