29 April: Suntrip Label Party - Jaia, BPC, SS!

Anoebis

Hello everyone!

Suntrip invites you into another night of melodic trance! :)

For this party we invite following acts:

Jaia

Silicon Sound

Blue Planet Corporation

Anoebis

And 1 more to be confirmed soon! :)

The party will take place near ANtwerp (easy to reach with public transport) and is for 500 people maximum, so be early to avoid dissapointment! The entrance price will probably be around 12€

If you want any more info, you can always pm me :)

Greetz & Beats

Joske

Guest Cosmogenesis

Whouuahhhhhh! Nice party with trance legends, especially french acts Jaia & Blue Planet Corporation!! :):)

Will Blue Planet Corporation play any new music, any new material at this gig ? I ask this question because I have no idea if he has planned any new album in the future.

Oh DAMN!

Sounds like that party will be an absolute blast. 12 Euro for four acts I'd like to see. Man...

Too bad it's not in the middle of April ... because then I'll be not more than a half day train ride away from there :( ... so I can only wish you happy partying :P

• 1 month later...

extra info's:

Additional djs on main stage:

Sole

SPace Muchi

and a chill out is fixed too with following djs:

Fairytale

Mars (haha, yes, thé Mars)

Blue Planet Corporation (3 hour set!)

Anoebis

Start at 22.00, end at 9.00 :)

ps: Cosmogenesis, I'll tell you about BPC after I talked to him :)

Hello everyone !

We are sorry that the party stopped at 5.30. The cops came with the needed papers and they made us stop the music in the middle of Silicon Sounds' wonderful live act...shame !

Anyway we hope you had a wonderful time until 5.30 :)

We are very sorry for this situation although we can only be disappointed by the cause of all this : at first we thought this was due to complaints with the noise, but there were also fights in the parking and the sum of both decided the cops to stop everything...extreme shame !!!

That's all the more worse as we had done literally everything to secure that party. We had thought about every detail, we had told the owner 10 times : "you are aware, right ? Techno music, all night, boom-boom, until 9AM" And it was all right ! Sorry it ended up unexpectedly like that.

So OK time for some to learn again what's PLUR : In order to make you forget this painful night more easily, there will be a FREE private "Suntrip" party soon. We'll tell later who/when/where, but as far as I know, it will be fully melodic and Anoebis that couldn't play this morning will be on the decks !

Watch for updates soon. :rolleyes:

Jaia playing MaiMai rmx......... oh my god it was so good !!!!! Thank you Suntrip and about the cops it's a pity but that's the life. Anyway it was a good party. Jaia, Blue planet Corp and Silicon sound are great acts.

I'm really happy to hear ppl enjoyed the party, i was too busy getting a hart-attack every 5 seconds. damn it was hectic :o anyways, maybe i'm in for the free party, if only to show ppl how it's supposed to be done, and that that is the way want it to be :)

lars (the infamous sole :P)

such a shame

just when i started to clear up a little, it was 'over'

but bad stuff always happens to good people they say

we certainly didn't let it ruin our night, after a lovely drive we 'found' elewijt without maps or a single clue on how to get there and after elewijt... dude

right now i'm glad the night is over.. i think i'm 3 hangovers later right now.

i just want my bed... (: