sounds a little less old and I think it's better ... Rating : 2.5/10

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Snow Dog

If you want quality Har-El, buy the California Sunshine albums

instead. The first two tracks are

classics, but I could care less

about the rest of it, 4/10.

• 8 years later...

I'm wondering why this CD gets such bad rating actually.

To me this is one of those albums that is the manifestation of the first goa sound produced in the early years '91 - '95.

Real ancient goatrance on it's best.

To me this is an album that is representative to real old skool sounds.

Oké, it sounds old, but who cares? It was the trance that is important and still should be. Maybe because it is not a rare album the rating is not so high? I don't know. But to me this is what goa is really about.

The tracks are very linear, still floating and very deep of sound, although the equipment of those days was not what it is now. So I can never give bad rating for this CD because it sounds old or "not finished" and really crystal clear of sound!

I think I'm going to play some more of this (real) old goatrance in my dj sets. Make people hear this stuff again. I know many of the new generation want real more fast and up tempo baseline pumping psychedelics and melodies, but I think this music has also what it takes. Maybe they are harder to get into, still, I know when I hear tracks like this I just can't hold myself of dancing very very hard although the tempo is not really that fast: but is it that what trance is about?

One of the best early goa albums so far. I think I reviews every track with this comment: all floating universes taking us into a vibration of trance! I wish there were more youngsters making this old crap :) Really, I do mean that! Why? Because this old stuff was made from the hart, and to quote Har-El here "arranged and produced under extraordinary circumstances."

Certainly, I'm gonna put this album more than onces, strange I just bought it recently. But better late than never! A must for a trance lover and collector!

This is a great album. I'll just post my Discogs review here.....

This is an under-rated album. After all these years, this album has aged well. There are some great moments, like when the melody comes in around 1:50 in Frequency Sucker. This album also has a strong experimental streak, each track is different. Hidden Dreams is a trippy, floating track, quite rare to see a something like it, while Virtual Island is a harder hitting track with something of a break in it. Space Child II has hats, acid and a melody combined very well. Listen carefully, and you'll notice the level of detail in it. Sleepwalker has this great futuristic atmosphere, with the vocal sample and synths repititively fading in and out. Waterdrome is unusually dark for a closer, similar to Sleepwalker, but darker.

Overall, this album is a must for anyone who's interested in or loves the oldskool Goa sound =] Produing an album like this in '94 is quite a feat.

I'm wondering why this CD gets such bad rating actually.

To me this is one of those albums that is the manifestation of the first goa sound produced in the early years '91 - '95.

Real ancient goatrance on it's best.

To me this is an album that is representative to real old skool sounds.

Oké, it sounds old, but who cares? It was the trance that is important and still should be. Maybe because it is not a rare album the rating is not so high? I don't know. But to me this is what goa is really about.

The tracks are very linear, still floating and very deep of sound, although the equipment of those days was not what it is now. So I can never give bad rating for this CD because it sounds old or "not finished" and really crystal clear of sound!

I think I'm going to play some more of this (real) old goatrance in my dj sets. Make people hear this stuff again. I know many of the new generation want real more fast and up tempo baseline pumping psychedelics and melodies, but I think this music has also what it takes. Maybe they are harder to get into, still, I know when I hear tracks like this I just can't hold myself of dancing very very hard although the tempo is not really that fast: but is it that what trance is about?

One of the best early goa albums so far. I think I reviews every track with this comment: all floating universes taking us into a vibration of trance! I wish there were more youngsters making this old crap :) Really, I do mean that! Why? Because this old stuff was made from the hart, and to quote Har-El here "arranged and produced under extraordinary circumstances."

Certainly, I'm gonna put this album more than onces, strange I just bought it recently. But better late than never! A must for a trance lover and collector!

not a rare album?

i dont know where you are from man, but this one conciders pretty rare.

i cant wait to put my hands on this one!

buy the way, "new pagan world" is a master piece!

• 2 weeks later...

not a rare album?

i dont know where you are from man, but this one conciders pretty rare.

i cant wait to put my hands on this one!

buy the way, "new pagan world" is a master piece!

http://www.discogs.com/release/87904

dude, "open your eyes" (like in the song) ;)....they just trow it at you in here!!!

I bought it myself for 5 euro! :lol:

http://www.discogs.com/release/87904

dude, "open your eyes" (like in the song) ;)....they just trow it at you in here!!!

I bought it myself for 5 euro! :lol:

when i use the meaning "rare", i am meaning to say that i have never seen this album in any cd shop in Israel (or out of Israel) yet.

if you buy music through the internrt i think you will find out that there are only few album that are realy "rare". you can almost find anything outhere.

the true magic is to look for a certin cd and suddenly to find it on shelf in a cd shop. (at least foe me)

:)