Hello SANDMAN

NT

Calling a song "Night Tripper" and make it sound like this:

http://ip23.dyn181.pacific.net.hk/28805.m3u

Ive lost faith.... night tripper, yeah right! Nothing dark or 'night' about this one... thanks for the full-on crap... what the hell are you doing Izik... do you love to sound like everyone else? I'M SO FED UP WITH THIS! The one LAST hope i had in oldschool producers was YOU! But you blew it!... WHY!?

443252[/snapback]

I still have some hope in Borris Blenn

Today if you still want to listen to good old school productions you need to check the new young goa artists (Filteria, Binari Sky, Digicult, Khetzal...), forget all the glorious past names, i think it'll be the same for the come-back of Transwave : don't expect their sound to be like as good or goa as it used to be.

443309[/snapback]

and ethereal..

any news from ethereal btw??

I wasnt very big fan of Sandman's music but his Green House Effect project is for me one of the best projects ever appeared on the trance scene.I even liked the tune he released on Full On 7 compilation along with Xerox and Illumination if i am not mistaken.

The guy surely knows his job but seems that after his lost time dissappearence wants to follow todays trends in order to built his name again.

Lets wait and see,this is just the beggining after all.

443363[/snapback]

Remember how the Green House Effect album was totally bagged when it came out? It was ruthless. It aged nicely.

,,, i have a solution

dont hear it  !

plur

Isaac

447138[/snapback]

don't worry.. we won't. we don't like generic full on i'm afraid :P

..thou actually I don't find the sample that bad. Not that I would ever buy such music.. but I suppose it goes at parties.. thou if there's someone good playing at the other stage.. I'm there :D

to this i call comeback  lol 

Hello  Nightmare Trancer ,  sorry you didnt like night tripper ( holyflip ? )                      ,,, i have a solution

dont hear it  !

plur

Isaac

447138[/snapback]

:D is this real? Ofcourse i won't listen to it anymore, its rubbish, just like all nowadays full-on... it all sounds the same.. what happened to your own original style? Why am I feeling 'ripped-off' by a song like that... i understand that if you want to make money you make it sound like everything else that is selling (...crappy happy full-on..) , but are you aware you are dissapointing ALOT of old fans by doing that? You didn't even choose the path of 'darkpsy'....

WHAT HAPPENED?

P.S.: Your old 'dark' psychedelic trance friend "Xenomorph" is a good example of how it SHOULD be..

Guest Cosmogenesis

I still have some hope in Boris Blenn

and ethereal..

any news from ethereal btw??

Well, Electric Universe will release soon a new album called ">silence in action<" (http://ev-db.de/index.php?psite=99' target='_blank'>), probably released on the Space Tribe's Music label, because Spirit Zone seems to have disappeared (but I'm not sure). Also an "Electric Universe remix album" will come earlier in 2006 on Planet B.E.N. records (see the info of the Planet B.E.N. website).

I have recently seen that Ethereal is building slowly their second album. But there is a problem: I'm a little pessimist because their new website doesn't exist anymore. So, I can't give you more infos about them... I hope they will come back soon. Maybe Anoebis or Mars can help us for this, because they have contact with them?

Otto Matta actually when the GHE album was out i was one of the first people that bushed it out and even had a dissaggreement in private with Sandman about it,how big mistake of mine back then.

Like you said the album aged really nicely and became one of my favorites ever,too bad Sandman doesnt consider a new one :(

Now concerning Electric Universe i doubt that even Boris knows where he is going to release his new album,for sure not SpiritZone though since the label is officially closed.He will be in Athens next week and we will spend some days together and we shall speak more about his future plans and let you know,who knows you might get suprised from the news ;)

Guest Anti Gravity

That's the sound of today and if he wishes to be played on parties he has to be updated. Today's night time music is totally different to what he was doing back in the days. In any case it could be much worse, just hear the latest Astral Projection output.

443301[/snapback]

true the darker music has become so fast and agressive the typical sandman style won't work anymore on the dancefloor

to listen at home ok but all ravers will fall a sleep while dancing under the sun

today they want fast fast fast so what do you choose as an artist if you have the intention to perform on a festival

go with the evolution

I see nothing unlogical here happening :unsure:

Well, Electric Universe will release soon a new album called ">silence in action<" (<a href='http://ev-db.de/index.php?psite=99' target='_blank'></a>), probably released on the Space Tribe's Music label, because Spirit Zone seems to have disappeared (but I'm not sure). Also an "Electric Universe remix album" will come earlier in 2006 on Planet B.E.N. records (see the info of the Planet B.E.N. website).

447440[/snapback]

that's great news

have to admit cosmic experience was for me the best fullon album in 2004 and I still like it

the rmx album mmmmm, well it will depend on what they rmx if it all will be rmx's of the hits of electric I don't think it will score with me

allthough a fine morning trance rxm and good remasterd from the track one love would be a gift of heaven :D

Guest The Journey Man Project

so any news on Electric Universe?

As for Sandman... well I never really considered him dark psy, more of industrial feeling and had hoped he may have headed in the direction of tech trance along the lines of Boshke Beats style... was a bit dissapointed by his few new releases, but still have hope for the album...

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, Electric Universe will release soon a new album called ">silence in action<" (<a href='http://ev-db.de/index.php?psite=99' target='_blank'></a>), probably released on the Space Tribe's Music label, because Spirit Zone seems to have disappeared (but I'm not sure). Also an "Electric Universe remix album" will come earlier in 2006 on Planet B.E.N. records (see the info of the Planet B.E.N. website).

I have recently seen that Ethereal is building slowly their second album. But there is a problem: I'm a little pessimist because their new website doesn't exist anymore. So, I can't give you more infos about them... I hope they will come back soon. Maybe Anoebis or Mars can help us for this, because they have contact with them?

447440[/snapback]

For Electric Universe news, see up Journey Man, what I have written before.