PROMOTIONAL AREA OPEN!

Guest djnemo

Hello everybody!

At our members' request, we have opened a new section on psynews. We called it the Promotional Area, and, as the title shows, our purpose is to encourage people to promote their work. It doesn't matter if you are a signed or an unsigned artist, it doesn't matter if you're already well-known, or if nobody knows that you exist; you can come here and promote your work. How? By talking a bit about yourself if you want, by making a short presentation of your product, and then by posting the product (links to your previously uploaded product). What kind of products are we talking about? The Promotional Area is divided in two sub-forums: Music and Visual. In other words, let people hear you, let people see you.

Music Promotion is the sub-forum that will host all the music producers and djs (professionals or amateurs, signed or unsigned) that would like to promote themselves and get some feedback on their work. Please feel free to post here links to your DJ mixes, links to tracks that you produced, links to your radio stream shows, and any other musical products that you have created and would like to promote.

Please take into consideration that this space was not made available for music exchanging and we do not encourage pirating. This is a forum after all, forums are supposed to encourage communication. You can promote other people's musical work, but make sure you point out whose work it is! Please do not promote other people's work as being yours!

Please do not post here if you are a signed artist or the representing a label and you wish to announce your new release or news about you! Use the "Artist News and Labels announcements" section for that.

Visual Promotion is the sub-forum that will host mirrors of your art work. Feel free to insert and promote here your art work that the eye can appreciate. Make available for people some information about you and links to your products related to deco arts and deco building/creating, visuals, photography (events, locations, people, etc.), websites, and any other products that you think can fit in this cathegory. You can also promote other people's art work, but make sure you point out whose work it is! Please do not promote other people's work as being yours!

Please take into consideration that this is a purely promotional area, and not a market. We encourage promotion here as a tool for better communication between people that share the same interests, but please don't use it for sales or purchases. Some things as trade are preffered to be done privately.

We invite you to populate this new section, to promote yourselves, to contribute, to give feed-back, reviews, to discuss, and most important, to enjoy it! We are also opened for suggestions, so please write them in this thread.

All posts have been moved from Check out my Mixes and Check out my Tracks to the Audio Promotion Area.

Regards,

The PsyNews Team

Cool!! Not that I'll have anything to post in there, i still think this will be a great sub-forum(?). Thank you, now i can browse other people's talent. :D

Cool!! Not that I'll have anything to post in there, i still think this will be a great sub-forum(?). Thank you, now i can browse other people's talent.  :D

424640[/snapback]

Its actually a group of its own :)

Its actually a group of its own :)

424653[/snapback]

So like General or Off Topic you'll have Promotional Area? I dont get it :huh:

*is very stupid*

No.

Like Reviews, Forums and Promotional Area.

424658[/snapback]

Oh ok. Fair enough sounds good. Lemmie go check it out....*goes to check it out*

It really looks good doesn't it? :)

424664[/snapback]

Yup looks good :)) Its at the bottom though..... then again its brand new, people dont know about it yet and its much smaller/less popular than the other areas.

But yeah, looks cool. All we need now is Tash to populate the visual forum area. :)

Guest Elysium

ON freaking time!!!

nahhh cool guys :)

BUT a few critical points.

1. Audio Promotion? Why not Music Promotion?

2. At the bottom of the forum? That wont make people visit it much. It's basically invisible this way.

3. I changed my mind. (wow) Make sub forum's in the Audio Promotion (please rename it to Music Promotion):

Sub's:

My Tracks

My Mixes

Radio Station Schedules (or whatever you like to call it)

Other stuff links etc.)

Otherwise great job :)

Edited by Elysium

ON freaking time!!!

1. Audio Promotion?  Why not Music Promotion?

2. At the bottom of the forum? That wont make people visit it much. It's basically invisible this way.

3. I changed my mind. (wow)  Make sub forum's in the Audio Promotion (please rename it to Music Promotion):

Sub's:

My Tracks

My Mixes

Other stuff links etc.)

424698[/snapback]

Changes already in progress before you posted :P The subforum thingy was voted no to. So that wont be changed. Mixes and Tracks will now be in one forum, we can do a revote in a couple of weeks, if people dont like the new system.

Name of the forum will be changed.

ON freaking time!!!

1. Audio Promotion?  Why not Music Promotion?

3. I changed my mind. (wow)  Make sub forum's in the Audio Promotion (please rename it to Music Promotion):

Sub's:

My Tracks

My Mixes

Other stuff links etc.)

424698[/snapback]

- we just put it in a more "poetical" form, read it as form of perception, audio and visual. they go well together as titles and people get the idea.

- it's just temporarily at the bottom of the forum. nemo will move the group on top.

otherwise great job? you citicised everything Mr. Loopfreaks.

Guest Elysium

Changes already in progress before you posted :PThe subforum thingy was voted no to. So that wont be changed. Mixes and Tracks will now be in one forum, we can do a revote in a couple of weeks, if people dont like the new system.

424707[/snapback]

cool mate :)

hmmm 13 voted for solution no. 2 (that included sub forums) and 9 voted for solution no. 1 (the all in one forum solution) ;)

Changes already in progress before you posted :P The subforum thingy was voted no to. So that wont be changed. Mixes and Tracks will now be in one forum, we can do a revote in a couple of weeks, if people dont like the new system.

424707[/snapback]

Really? You'll change the name just because he asked? Or because of another reason? :)

(I'm seriously not trying to start anything or offend anyone it's just a question :) )

Guest Elysium

otherwise great job? you citicised everything Mr. Loopfreaks.

no i am making suggestions to improve it but hey feel free to think i am critisising your work. tsk tsk

Guest Elysium

Really? You'll change the name just because he asked? Or because of another reason?  :)

(I'm seriously not trying to start anything or offend anyone it's just a question :) )

424710[/snapback]

I dont think anything is changed because i came with some suggestions.

Really? You'll change the name just because he asked? Or because of another reason?  :)

424710[/snapback]

Nope, because of other reasons, because it is about music only. Its not audio, audio is applications. its a fault on my behalf, and im very sorry about that.

Nope, because of other reasons, because it is about music only. Its not audio, audio is applications. its a fault on my behalf, and im very sorry about that.

424715[/snapback]

OK fair enough. Thanks!!

I only ask because if it was because of suggestion we should have had a poll over the name change!! :D

Laying down da choons...

Mixing it up....

Loving dat noise.....

Music and what not....

:P

cool mate :)

hmmm 13 voted for solution no. 2 (that included sub forums) and 9 voted for solution no. 1 (the all in one forum solution) ;)

424709[/snapback]

Promotional

sub: Music

sub: Visual

sub: Artists Announcement

Forums

sub: General

sub: ....

Reviews

this is the way its going to be now. This is a testing stage, on how popular it will be.

:)