A little one from me

Stalker

stalker, there are hidden messages in this track, arent there? what are those vocal saying? go to the frige and raid it? :D

anyway, very dark ambient track, love the spheres....got to moan about those toms that come in around 2:40 though, bit too standard cheap (or old school) drum machine like....

keep it up... ;)

cool tempo! nice and murky, does need some work though.... didn't like the first snare that came in. Killer tempo though!! it's like scarface on a 2 week binge winding down, but still on the hunt for blood :)

i think the mix could use work, like each individual sound could use some treble/eq, otherthan that cool track.

Thanks for the feedback everybody

Some things got be cleared first

this just a "demo" track, i mean, its completed, but maybe i will change a thing or too, cause i have to listen various time and do the construction arrange and see if there is anything i should change

I already made some changes, but its still not ready...

There is also the factor i am somewhat limited, cause i am not home right now, its a long story, but lets say i am exploring the power of free aware right now, and my old reliable Absynth 1.3 :wub:

the worst part is that its monitored under those computer speakers, wich is rather frustrating

but i am having my fun working on a tight budget :)

@Philter

Yes, there is a message...is kind of a story the first sample it says " The truth is, they didnt expect all the changes. They would be left alone and alone they felt for the entire life...they didnt expect this"

and then, in the end it says " strangely enough, they carry on... and felt nothing"

i had a go over society :rolleyes:

It is althou, a one man history...

• 1 month later...

Wow... Really darkish beggining, maybe lacking a few pads/layers to give a more full sound to the track?

The kick is a bit too high in frequencies, but thats probably your choice.. i would choose a *ooomph* over a *pufft* in this dark track, it could give a feeling of extra depth..

Wow that break is awesome.. In a huge system this could sound great! The B-Line is hardly audible to me in my headphones (i cant listen with the monitors right now) but i think it may lack a little bit of musicality... I can hear the sounds but i cant hear melodies/progressions through the track..

Not only putting out more percussion layers or more sounds give a feeling of progression, but sometimes a great chord progression, even a slow one can give you a great feeling of meaning to the track.

Btw, the end is awesome, really trippy stuff.

ps: remember that stereo enhancing thing i told ya!

Hey Stalker really qwesome and i found the production quality awesome and professional as well, the kick has a bit too much high frequenzies, yes but that´s the onliest thing to notice.

452418[/snapback]

Thanks radi :)

I am glad you like it

btw, i am gonna have a listen to your new track and i will give you my thoughts about it later B)

• 2 months later...

Pretty damn cool. But it sounds mono!

424168[/snapback]

i was thinking the same thing. especially the drone pad at the begining. that's where i want to get captured. great dark track though.