SFX - Rainbirds for trade!

Cinos

I just don't want it anymore.

Alternatively, I could trade it for a number of new CDs at Psyshop... the question is, how many? 3 or 4 perhaps?

I just don't want it anymore.

Alternatively, I could trade it for a number of new CDs at Psyshop... the question is, how many? 3 or 4 perhaps?

420915[/snapback]

I think you ruined the rainbirds cd @ psynews cinos :(. it's a cd for only the hardcore astral projection fan/collector. after seeing how much you go on about it, i'm almost hesitant to accept the package of rainbirds when it arrives and may just return to sender. =[=[=[[[ I hope my copy comes with a certified cinos stamp on the inserts :)

I'd say you could probably get 2-3 releases, yeah. 4 would be...a little outside of the realm. anywhere between 30-40 dollars, IMO!

Aaron

I'd say you could probably get 2-3 releases, yeah.  4 would be...a little outside of the realm.  anywhere between 30-40 dollars, IMO!

Aaron

421083[/snapback]

I think it's worth more. At least to some. I'd guess a total worth of 40-50.

In my opinion is this cd rar like, maybe rare as the Transwave - Hypnorhytm EP CD. Because I don't saw only one of the SFX - Rainbirds CD in Ebay. I had saw more from The Hypnorhythm EP CD in Ebay and the SFX never.

In my opinion is this cd rar like, maybe rare as the Transwave - Hypnorhytm EP CD. Because I don't saw only one of the SFX - Rainbirds CD in Ebay. I had saw more from The Hypnorhythm EP CD in Ebay and the SFX never.

421405[/snapback]

It was there several times, and got sold for véry low prices, so I guess 40€ IS too much, really! It's a bad album also, so only for real AP freaks... But of course depends on how many people want it now... right here...