Ugly Ducklings

seraph

Amanite FX --- to bad they/he never released an album, provided it had a good concept it would be certainly another classic...

i

422900[/snapback]

Ummm, yeah, that would for sure be classic if they ever released an album...;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two more I forgot to mention:

Spiral Active Project - Spiral Active Project - Krembo Records 1999

It's a collaborations project between Yakov Biton and friends. Some of the collaborators are Simon Posford, Riktam and Bansi, Har-el Prusky and DJ Goblin. The overall vibe is dark, trippy and melodic, just the way I like it. Excellent album.

DNA Productions - Virtual Jungle - DNA Productions 1997

Yet another collaborations project, and yet again it's centered around an israeli producer namely Avi Algranati aka Space Cat. This time around the collaborators are Dino Psaras, Joti Sidhi, Olli Wisdom, Max Lanfranconi, Riktam and Ofer Dikovsky. Most of you have already heard at least of the collaborations namely Phreaky's The Second Moon. There are some very strong tunes on this album in the same style, the Algranati and Sidhu collaborations are the best ones.

I think someone on this forum or maybe the 604-list claimed he had heard a promo of an upcoming album by Yakov Biton, but I haven't heard anything since then, any rumours out there?

Two more I forgot to mention:

Spiral Active Project - Spiral Active Project - Krembo Records 1999

It's a collaborations project between Yakov Biton and friends. Some of the collaborators are Simon Posford, Riktam and Bansi, Har-el Prusky and DJ Goblin. The overall vibe is dark, trippy and melodic, just the way I like it. Excellent album.

DNA Productions - Virtual Jungle - DNA Productions 1997

Yet another collaborations project, and yet again it's centered around an israeli producer namely Avi Algranati aka Space Cat. This time around the collaborators are Dino Psaras, Joti Sidhi, Olli Wisdom, Max Lanfranconi, Riktam and Ofer Dikovsky. Most of you have already heard at least of the collaborations namely Phreaky's The Second Moon. There are some very strong tunes on this album in the same style, the Algranati and Sidhu collaborations are the best ones.

I think someone on this forum or maybe the 604-list claimed he had heard a promo of an upcoming album by Yakov Biton, but I haven't heard anything since then, any rumours out there?

426180[/snapback]

those are two very good ones indeed....... :)

Here's a very under rated album:

Posted Image

Classic? No not really.. but def some of the best chill released last year

427311[/snapback]

I still haven't got a copy of this, despite producing and co-writing a track on it. :( I came up with the title, too, and Michele said she'd credit me for it... did she?

Guest Elysium

Here's a very under rated album:

Posted Image

Classic? No not really.. but def some of the best chill released last year

427311[/snapback]

Sorry but the girl sing so off-key it's embarrising.

This link doesn't work:

http://www.psy-trance.co.uk/psyforum2003/i...?showtopic=3639

427754[/snapback]

Give it time, discog profile updates have to be approved by moderators before they go live.

In the meantime, here are the links:

http://www.triskelemanagement.com/uc.html

http://www.triskelemanagement.com/oood.html