psychedelic jazz score

Philter

oh nice ... downloading ^_^

edit:

very sentimental... broken hearted kind of stuff, the 'psy' touches are minimal... but well put together... i'm a freak so i would have liked to see them come out a bit more and play around with sax... but what it does, it does well... very mature i think the piano bits give it a really gloomy edge... not sure if the levels are ok or the if the bitatrate in the mp3 is too low is so is distoring... shame... :/ get it out somewhere so i can hear the full version... and don't disregard vocals.. but that's probably cause i have been listening to big jazz bands in radio lately... love that old sound for some reason :D

richi the guy that played the sax, is quite picky about releasing stuff on the net so the distortion and the low bit rate was a compromise. im not allowed to mash up the sax too much, he preferes a natural sound, what i did with it is already too much..as for vocals, i dont think well have some because none of the guys i play with can sing well enough nor weird enough...

The kink works now, and what can I say?

Nothing, words wouldn't do it justice.

The piano-saxophone has to be the best combination possible.

I would really love to hear it in better quality.

May I recommend you a track I found in the review section .

It's called xerxes-angelina and you can download it for free on this webpage. It also use a piano/saxo combo but in a different way.

I would listen to this when I fall in love, and I would listen to your track when the girl break my heart

:D

The kink works now, and what can I say?

Nothing, words wouldn't do it justice.

The piano-saxophone has to be the best combination possible.

I would really love to hear it in better quality. 

May I recommend you a track I found in the review section .

It's called xerxes-angelina and you can download it for free on this webpage. It also use a piano/saxo combo but in a different way.

I would listen to this when I fall in love, and I would listen to your track when the girl break my heart

:D

420153[/snapback]

thanks for your kind words ;) ....

you may recomend this track but im not sure how long ill keep it online....

as for the quality, i have to say im sorry but as im not doing this project alone, my hands are tied...sorry......just pretend youre listening to it on an am radio ;)...

if you like this sort of music then try some: "bohren & der club of gore"

samples:

http://shopbase.finetunes.net/shopserver/A...71963483&ref=-1

http://www.bohrenundderclubofgore.de/html/index.html