Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djnemo

Too late Nemo....too late....!

Ps...that was some serious Engrish

B)

407728[/snapback]

Engrish?

Tell me where there is somethin wrong in my sentence?! ;)

"We dont want to be known as isratrance haters"... but that was not my intention of the sentence, so that would be wrong ;)

Guest Elysium

I know im being a dick here, but please stop bashing isratrance ;) We do not want to become to be known to be isratrance haters :) I dont know if they do the same about us here on Psynews, but lets state an example :)

407621[/snapback]

IMO No one really bash anyone... If we did you would know ;) We just say it as it is... Their rules are not a state secret ;)

I just get a good laugh over the way X-noise wanted to win haha and the way the mods there favor some nationalities over other nationalities.

Oh and Pavel's many links to Engrish posts (that the mods here also laugh about) and rants about Guy Cohen (a valued isratrancer - or not hehe) could also be seen as bashing the boards there. Or at least the members there ;)

my rant of the day haha :D

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

About our dear loved Guy Cohen, does someone could confirm me that he's involved in 'Electro Public' (which is a brand new fuckin marvellous promotion structure) ?

=> this message was checked by Anti-Isratrance Bashing & was approoved.

Being the most popular doesnt always meaning you are the best.

Its like David Beckham in soccer.

He is the most famous player in the world today but far away from being the best ;)

So please dont rush into conclusions ;)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

IMO No one really bash anyone... If we did you would know ;)    We just say it as it is... Their rules are not a state secret ;)

I just get a good laugh over the way X-noise wanted to win haha and the way the mods there favor some nationalities over other nationalities.

Oh and Pavel's many links to Engrish posts (that the mods here also laugh about) and rants about Guy Cohen (a valued isratrancer - or not hehe)  could also be seen as bashing the boards there. Or at least the members there ;)my rant of the day haha  :D

407950[/snapback]

links ^_^

all fullon. of course what gives more money is always the best.

407990[/snapback]

All full on? Can't agree with that statement. Take for instance the top3 pics for album of the year: Jaïa, Shpongle and Ticon. The best CD-single is Sub6's "7th Son" remixes (all progressive), the best DJ is D-Nox, the best new label is Tribal Vision, and the best vinyl + the best track is Beckers' "Switch".

Did you even bother to look at the results before posting?

All full on? Can't agree with that statement. Take for instance the top3 pics for album of the year: Jaïa, Shpongle and Ticon. The best CD-single is Sub6's "7th Son" remixes (all progressive), the best DJ is D-Nox, the best new label is Tribal Vision, and the best vinyl + the best track is Beckers' "Switch".

408063[/snapback]

Exactly

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

These X Noise are getting really hilarious with their last intervention asking for public apologies :lol: Definitivly Isratrance is the best place to be :)

Guest Elysium

408063[/snapback]

Still Ass-Trix and GingerBoy are among the top of the "notch" and that's totally unacceptable :angry:

:)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

it's a step forward into funny-thing, they split the 2005 results in 2 threads, one for just commenting the results , one just for the cheating X Noise votes story.

Isratrance is the real place :D

Concerning Gingerboy , i think he's connected somehow with Phantasm rec ;)

Guest djnemo

IMO No one really bash anyone... If we did you would know ;)    We just say it as it is... Their rules are not a state secret ;)

Oh and Pavel's many links to Engrish posts (that the mods here also laugh about) and rants about Guy Cohen (a valued isratrancer - or not hehe)  could also be seen as bashing the boards there. Or at least the members there ;)

my rant of the day haha  :D

407950[/snapback]

Nah, i dont care if people are doing funny remarks, im not a tight ass. But to make fun out of the whole concept, and calling it a shithole is for me not on. Im sorry.

I dont care ONE NICKEL for isratrance, in fact I only go there when there is a link here on psynews that everyone is laughing about.... so... well please dont misunderstand me, I dont like the place that much either, but we have to respect one and another :) Dont you agree?