Recommendation for newbiew

radi6404

His first album is undoubtedly one of the most important full on albums ever made. I'm not saying it's the first or necessarily the best full on release - it just had a huge impact on the scene, and after that, Astrix's formula became the one everyone followed.

If you like it or not is a matter of taste really - I personally consider it one of my favourite full on releases, and miles beyond "Artcore", which, to my taste, was way too aggressive and focused on being killar, and with less focus on the moods and atmosphere. The more laidback dancefloor tracks from "Eye To Eye" like "Side Effect", "Crystal Sequence" and especially "Valirus" are very deep and dreamy in my opinion.

395971[/snapback]

has this at least anything to do with the dragonfly albums like order ordonata? I think no. If you all want i will stard a thread recommendations for fullon newbies but in this thread should only be recommendations for PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE newbies because fullon is another musicgenre that has nothing to do with dragonlfy label psychedelic trance.

Hey don´t understand me false i don´t want attack you.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has this at least anything to do with the dragonfly albums like order ordonata? I think no. If you all want i will stard a thread recommendations for fullon newbies but in this thread should only be recommendations for PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE newbies because fullon is another musicgenre that has nothing to do with dragonlfy label psychedelic trance.

Hey don´t understand me false i don´t want attack you.

395974[/snapback]

Does this thread has anything to do with dragonfly albums like order ordonata? No.

This thread is about, well, just read the god damn thread title and quit being such an asshole bashing what others would recommend to psytrance newcommers.

Does this thread has anything to do with dragonfly albums like order ordonata? No.

This thread is about, well, just read the god damn thread title and quit being such an asshole bashing what others would recommend to psytrance newcommers.

395975[/snapback]

No, but if i ask what can you recommend for PSYCHEDELIC NEWBIES i ofcourse don´t want a list of bad fullon crap that sound like polyphonic psychedelic midi comparing with order ordonata or other dragonfly releases. I´ve recommend dragonfly because it´s the best label for melodic psytrance with the classical psytrancesounds. You can recommend what you want but please do not recommend Midifullon like astrix and so on, sorry that i´am so arrugant but i ám really sad to listen standart synths with nothing but standart envelopes and standart envelope filters, we have 2006 and the Israelian artists make comerzial jokes, lol at israel.

No, but if i ask what can you recommend for PSYCHEDELIC NEWBIES i ofcourse don´t want a list of bad fullon crap that sound like polyphonic psychedelic midi comparing with order ordonata or other dragonfly releases. I´ve recommend dragonfly because it´s the best label for melodic psytrance with the classical psytrancesounds. You can recommend what you want but please do not recommend Midifullon like astrix and so on, sorry that i´am so arrugant but i ám really set to listen standart synths with nothing but standart envelopes and standart envelope filters, we have 2006 and the Israelian artists make comerzial jokes, lol at israel.

395978[/snapback]

Why are you asking what people will recommend if they can't recommend what they want? It's just your oppinion that you think full on is crap. Some like it you know. It's like saying "recommend me some oldschool! but not hallucinogen, mfg or astral".

lol at you ;)

Why are you asking what people will recommend if they can't recommend what they want? It's just your oppinion that you think full on is crap. Some like it you know. It's like saying "recommend me some oldschool! but not hallucinogen, mfg or astral".

lol at you ;)

395980[/snapback]

they can recommend waht they want if it has at least something to do with psytrance.

Goa:

Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy

Juno Reactor - Beyond The Infinite

Man With No Name - Teleport (single)

Psy:

Luomuhappo - Pogomatic Pogomen 3000000

Planet B.E.N. - Trippy Future Garden

Chillout:

Phutureprimitive - Sub Conscious

The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?

Celtic Cross - Hicksville

Mystery Of The Yeti Part I and II

Future Sound Of London - Lifeforms

It's from H.R. Gigers (The german freak who created the original alien design) Dune consept art collection Gallery

Too bad those designs never ended up to the final movie that was eventually made by David Lynch :(

That structure you can see in my avatar is the upper portion of the Giger's design for the Harkonnen "castle".

For a newbie I recommend:

Hallucinogen

Sandman

Juno Reactor

Astral Projection (only stuff released during the 90's)

MFG (only stuff released during the 90's)

Anything on Dragonfly Records released during the 90's

Anything on TIP Records released during the 90's

Anything on Flying Rhino Records released during the 90's

After you're accustomed to the sound of these albums I feel you'll be better equipped to venture into the different styles of psy-trance and determine which are for you.

For a newbie I recommend:

Hallucinogen

Sandman

Juno Reactor

Astral Projection (only stuff released during the 90's)

MFG (only stuff released during the 90's)

Anything on Dragonfly Records released during the 90's

Anything on TIP Records released during the 90's

Anything on Flying Rhino Records released during the 90's

After you're accustomed to the sound of these albums I feel you'll be better equipped to venture into the different styles of psy-trance and determine which are for you.

396285[/snapback]

i can´t say it better

well, i will finally put in my two cents

instead of naming albums that i listened to when i first got into trance, i will name albums i still listen to often

for the faster more "psy" stuff:

definitely hallucinogen's lone deranger

cosma - nonstop

mumbo jumbo - speaking in tongues

penta - pentafiles

blowfish - puffed up

blt & danny makov - anything you want

haltya - electric help elves

prometheus - robotochan

benza - benza

younger brother - a flock of bleeps

for more progressive and tekky psy listening:

atmos - headcleaner

the delta - scizzoeffective

midi miliz - antistat

son kite - perspectives of...

tegma - encoded/decoded

antix - lull

etnoscope - drums from the dawn of time

phony orphants - symphony

sensient - blue neevus

vibrasphere - lime structures

kooler - open

sensient - prerssure optimal

chill:

ott - blumenkraft

androcell - emotivision

ishq - orchid

ishvara - magik square from the sun

bluetech - prima materia

gaudi - bass, sweat & tears

gaudi & testa - continvvm

kukan-dub-lagan - life is nice

shulman - in search of a meaningful moment

downhill - silent city

hallucinogen in dub

sir eel - shiva subcontractor

va: dissolving clouds

earth octave lounge 1& 2

left coast liquid 1

floating point 2

chillosophy 3

fahrenheit project 3

gnostic traveller

Guest The Journey Man Project

I'd say the simple solution is to buy Tantrance Vol.1-6.

You'll get every goa and psy masterpiece released...

now go eat your own pork!

I'd say the simple solution is to buy Tantrance Vol.1-6.

You'll get every goa and psy masterpiece released...

now go eat your own pork!

396340[/snapback]

better buy oder ordonata vol1 to 6, because there are only the best tracks dóne in psytrance, but of course tantrance is a good choose, too.

a noobie starting a topic for newbies  :P

maybe we should start a noob - section ?  :D

396346[/snapback]

very funny rain, if you´re looking for fights we can fight, i´am of course not arrugant but you, look at your setthread, just cause not everyone has told "this set is a masterpiece" you have attacked and EVEN pmed the people to tell them who are you, oh my god.

very funny rain, if you´re looking for fights we can fight, i´am of course not arrugant but you, look at your setthread, just cause not everyone has told "this set is a masterpiece" you have attacked and EVEN pmed the people to tell them who are you, oh my god.

396374[/snapback]

starting a fight because I told a joke :lol::lol:

damn you must be really popular with your friends :P

and about my set I asked too delete the post who were off topic not the ones who were negative...

I even asked for lot's of negative posts so I can learn

BTW : I told you this already 5 times on this forum jezus :rolleyes:

5 times and you always say the same statement...

I'm sorry but 5 tims is a lot... you call me arraogant now...

but are you like dumb or what ???

never went to skool ???

YOU ASKED ME THE SAME QUESTION 5 TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES OK :blink:

Am I wrong or am I like the third user telling you today that you really really get boring men, jezus how do you do that...

you have curses for that or something :huh:

teasing ;)

hey guys don´t get me wrong by abduct this thread for a litlle while... :)

Anyone know the name of an old Hux Flux track that got some modem or telephone sounds ?

Thanks in advance