FULL ON

Ale

until fullon 4 it's all old skool so I don't know why you are laughing about it ale ???

you said you like old skool...

I voted fullon 3 because it has many good tracks...

yahel feat k - la esperanza

luminus - total consiouness

nuclear ramjet - la chauvouzee fantastique (or how do you write that :unsure: )

fullon 1 has the best old skool track ever... cyble - well done... nothing beats that super uplifting melodic track....

you just tried to bash of fullon again ale but you have no idea what you are talkin about...

the first 3 options in your poll are pure old skool :rolleyes:

until fullon 4 it's all old skool so I don't know why you are laughing about it ale ???

you said you like old skool...

I voted fullon 3 because it has many good tracks...

yahel feat k - la esperanza

luminus - total consiouness

nuclear ramjet - la chauvouzee fantastique (or how do you write that  :unsure: )

fullon 1 has the best old skool track ever... cyble - well done... nothing beats that super uplifting melodic track....

you just tried to bash of fullon again ale but you have no idea what you are talkin about...

the first 3 options in your poll are pure old skool  :rolleyes:

386803[/snapback]

Yes i like old school full on but i don't like today full on

i like old school progressive trance (Indoor/Space Cat Oforia/Pigs in Space Mfg/Passenger) but i don't like today progressive trance

Today music is not psychedelic :angry:

but i don't like today progressive trance

388308[/snapback]

We could go on with this "yes, it is" and you "no, its not" untill we got tired

but in the end will be:

Yes it is B)

First: because i am pretty sure you dont know all the progressive music out there

Second: because you will never find what you are looking for in a progressive music

Third: because your conception of psychedelic music its hold on a static formula. A formula that progressive music dont attempt to

Four: Some can fell psychedelic in some extreme layered fast melodic sound.

Some finds psychedelic in minors structures, build in progression, combined with percussive elements that keep you focus on how they inter-relate with some weirds sounds or even on a floating repetition

Progressive music aims the second crowd ;)

There is psychedelic in it, and thats a fact!

Yes i like old school full on but i don't like today full on

i like old school progressive trance (Indoor/Space Cat Oforia/Pigs in Space Mfg/Passenger) but i don't like today progressive trance

388308[/snapback]

you don't know shit about goa :D:P

sorry moni :unsure:

but he does really :(

Guest The Journey Man Project

Where is the "none of the above" option?

I'm being quite serious... I don't think I've ever gotten through the first track of any of those compilations ;)

Where is the "none of the above" option? 

I'm being quite serious... I don't think I've ever gotten through the first track of any of those compilations  ;)

388655[/snapback]

not even one ???

woooow... I'm amazed...

what are your favourites then ???

dark psy or progressive I guess no ??? :unsure:

Guest The Journey Man Project

Don't get me wrong.. I hvae some of the tracks on other releases... but I never found any of them worth buying... have always listened at friends places...

I like old school goa trance but stick to the Tantrance and Pulse series... I have a few TIP world for full on and 3d story 1 and 2... but nothing from HOMmega

Don't get me wrong.. I hvae some of the tracks on other releases... but I never found any of them worth buying... have always listened at friends places...

I like old school goa trance but stick to the Tantrance and Pulse series...  I have a few TIP world for full on and 3d story 1 and 2... but nothing from HOMmega

388678[/snapback]

but have you heard them all ????

While I haven't listened to all of the above (and I own just vol 1 & 2), number two was a real bomb back when it came out in 98, and it still brings back nice memories =) The first was a bit uneven and had some filler tracks, while on vol 2 I only dislike the last track - all the othes are really really good. And it has Double Doper on it, damnit!

Heck, even my girlfriend has vol 2 =)

While I haven't listened to all of the above (and I own just vol 1 & 2), number two was a real bomb back when it came out in 98, and it still brings back nice memories =) The first was a bit uneven and had some filler tracks, while on vol 2 I only dislike the last track - all the othes are really really good. And it has Double Doper on it, damnit!

Heck, even my girlfriend has vol 2 =)

388934[/snapback]

yés when 2 came out I was a bomb... the cd is continue quality...

1 has indeed good tracks but tracks that are more bad...

you should get 3, some tracks are like fullon 2 and amazing... other tracks aren't

evolution ;)