Other psytrance forums?

I search a good psytrance forum with lot members because i´am really sad that all here go to offftopic and talk smaltalk, before i joined in here i thought here are psytrance fans that want to talk about psytrance and disscuss but all here do smaltalk in the offtopic, we can do smaltalk with everybody but not everybody know about psytrance. Please recommend an other forum, or maybe i should go back to Isratrance

well, if you dont like here then youre wellcome to leave this place ;). if you cant manage to make a discussion about psytrance only, then its your problem, because ive seen lots of overhyping and over flaming stuff coming out of you, so maybe the problem is in you, not in other members ;)?!

<_<

well, if you dont like here then youre wellcome to leave this place ;). if you cant manage to make a discussion about psytrance only, then its your problem, because ive seen lots of overhyping and over flaming stuff coming out of you, so maybe the problem is in you, not in other members ;)?!

<_<

385612[/snapback]

Why so arugant? I have ask friendlier than you so why you answer so?

Why so arugant? I have ask friendlier than you so why you answer so?

385615[/snapback]

no, im not arrogant, im sorry if it seemed so ;). im just telling what ive seen - you say you want another forum because here you cant talk about psytrance, but look at your own posts - youre "flaming" artitsts and telling everyone how they suck and so on, its not a positive discussion, its not even a discussion, you put your words the way it looks like youre opinion is the ultimate one and nothing else is right, youre just bitching around.

no, im not arrogant, im sorry if it seemed so ;). im just telling what ive seen - you say you want another forum because here you cant talk about psytrance, but look at your own posts - youre "flaming" artitsts and telling everyone how they suck and so on, its not a positive discussion, its not even a discussion, you put your words the way it looks like youre opinion is the ultimate one and nothing else is right, youre just bitching around.

385622[/snapback]

If it´s so sorry, i sometimes forget to say "in my opinion", i am very arugant if we talk about fullon, there are a few artists who have made for my good music and now they all jumb in the fullon bandwagon and that makes my sick.

all i can do is:

HAahhahahahahahahaahhaha, quit whining, look in the mirror and get back to reality.  the internet isn't organic life, or is it?  carry on!

Aaron *lAUGH*

385651[/snapback]

You seriously offended me. :lol:

I search a good psytrance forum with lot members because i´am really sad that all here go to offftopic and talk smaltalk, before i joined in here i thought here are psytrance fans that want to talk about psytrance and disscuss but all here do smaltalk in the offtopic, we can do smaltalk with everybody but not everybody know about psytrance. Please recommend an other forum, or maybe i should go back to Isratrance

385605[/snapback]

you are critizing psynews but posting an off topic thread in the general music thread section..

you just did what you complained about... :lol:

maybe I'll help you out click ! :P

psynews is one of the most realistic forums, people go off topic in threads all the time but that's how it goes in life too... you start discussing a subject and the discussion goes into another direction.... and that's not allowed on isratrance, and I say that's not human... it's normal discussion, sharing thoughts go in different directions...

we talk a lot about music but many things have been repeated and told on this forum... I red your post in the 'fullon thread' and I believe you have a lot to learn so maybe... check older threads on this forum instead of the new one and you will see what kind of interesting disccusion we already had on this forum...

I think it's time for you to learn and read... and maybe start posting then in the music section... cause that's what you complain about, you can't post in the music section ???

why ????

I can ;)

You´re right that here we talk more realer and that´s fine. You alzo say that here are interesting discussions but i havn´t seen one since i registered me here :D , in the general section i always see discussions about cd´s or something, on isratrance were threads like who likes oldschool psychedelic or which albums/artists you listen in which part of the year and so on, i miss that here a bit. I think you want ask why i´am not there, beause the people here are more active, i hate waiting for an answer 20 mins or even 1 hour.

You´re right that here we talk more realer and that´s fine. You alzo say that here are interesting discussions but i havn´t seen one since i registered me here  :D , in the general section i always see discussions about cd´s or something, on isratrance were threads like who likes oldschool psychedelic or which albums/artists you listen in which part of the year and so on, i miss that here a bit. I think you want ask why i´am not there, beause the people here are more active, i hate waiting for an answer 20 mins or even 1 hour.

385671[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

that thread on isratrance about 'who likes old skool' is opened by me my friend :lol::lol:

and we allready had those discussion big time, go check older threads....

there's more then page 1 you know.....

:lol:    :lol:  :lol:

that thread on isratrance  about 'who likes old skool' is opened by me my friend  :lol:  :lol:

and we allready had those discussion big time, go check older threads....

there's more then page 1 you know.....

385674[/snapback]

so small is the world :) , your nick there isn´t riam is it? If you are a member of isratrance you must know me because i have the same nick there like here, do you?

so small is the world  :)  , your nick there isn´t riam is it? If you are a member of isratrance you must know me because i have the same nick there like here, do you?

385688[/snapback]

my nick is rain there too...

here's the link my friend ;)

fuck off isratrance there search functions sucks :D , It took 10 minutes to find that thread <_<

:D

I'm not on isratrance, only the review section I post sometimes reviews and read them... for the rest the discussions there are not my style and so controlled posted... I don't like it ;)

btw, you would be amazed how many members here are mods on isratrance...

I know who they are... ;)

sometimes i participate in nice threads in the General Section.

i don't waste too much time on threads about releases that i haven't heard (yet).

anyway, you gotta be patient. not every day something interesting happens on forums.

:P

surf more forums at once. nobody is asking you to choose just ONE.

www.psynews.org

http://forum.isratrance.com

www.psy-forum.co.uk

these are english-based (and engrish as well) forums i know of.

also, open threads about topics you want, and see what comes out.

you can manage to keep things on topic, if it's your own thread.

i always manage my own threads in the direction i consider best. just tell people: "this is my thread, get back on topic people or i will kick your ass". it works :P:lol:

sometimes i participate in nice threads in the General Section.

i don't waste too much time on threads about releases that i haven't heard (yet).

anyway, you gotta be patient. not every day something interesting happens on forums.

:P

surf more forums at once. nobody is asking you to choose just ONE.

www.psynews.org

http://forum.isratrance.com

www.psy-forum.co.uk

these are english-based (and engrish as well) forums i know of.

also, open threads about topics you want, and see what comes out.

you can manage to keep things on topic, if it's your own thread.

i always manage my own threads in the direction i consider best. just tell people: "this is my thread, get back on topic people or i will kick your ass". it works :P  :lol:

385705[/snapback]

aha, good to know monica :)