Groundbreaking concept

traveller

Those that cant understand psychedelic music without drugs are just low spiritual people and weak characters (i said the same in isratrance on a topic somewhere about this very same subject).

Like Cinos said everything is in our mind and we just need to explore our self and meditate in order to experience a psy trance state.

Others can do it on their own and others need some 'extra help' in order to make it.

For me the ultimate psy trance experience is understanding the music with no drugs at all,its a great feeling indeed.

380310[/snapback]

i enjoy psy trance with or without pschedelics... but not only help a bit... it's not like drinking a beer or smoking a cigarette... is a a beating... literally a mental beating only equivalent to getting in the ring with Mike Tyson. So go and medidate and do this and that, but man... from what i have gathered... getting up there to that state of intoxication seems, physically and psycologically impossible without the right tools... this is all in my experience... :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, you just turned this into a discussion whether psytrance can only be understood when you take drugs to it or not...

Anyway, some people on here might not want to realize that there are minds out there who can perform incredibly twisted thoughts even while sober - and not only thoughts, they can also transport the owner into otherworldly states and stuff!

I am not denying that psychedelics will most probably intensify the experiences a great deal and can show you wonderful states of mind and existence you haven't dreamt of before ... I don't want to elaborate on that, after all I have never tried them. But I clearly can say that sometimes even my sober mind thinks and twists too much for me so that I don't enjoy it anymore ... I could sometimes need some downers even while sober because my mind is too active and too twisted! Visuals with closed eyelids can be funny, but when dizzyness and panic feelings come to it it's too much for me! And no, I didn't take anything as I had that, I was sober! I leaved that party trembling and sick and lied down immediately as I came home - and already on the way home the feelings began to cease and I began to relax a bit.

So now I ask you: would you dare to intensify and amplify the experiences when you sometimes can't even cope with your SOBER states? I don't. Because I think I could risk becoming totally mad at all.

I don't care whether you say that I might understand psytrance or not. I for my part think that I understand enough of it. After all, I have seen things that you people wouldn't believe...