Epic Psytrance

Icarus

Lani and Vibe Tribe EPIC PSYTRANCE ? ? ?

Not a chance man...

They are full on maximal stuff, nothing more....

Check CHI-A.D., POWER SOURCE, CHAKRA, PLEIADIANS, MFG, OFORIA...;):)

awww c'mon man... they are quite maximal/epic.. or at least thats what i call epic LOL :P

then are there any psyacts like them? =P Pleiadians is awesome, specially maia/electra/alcyone... but i was looking for newer stuff.

and oforia epic? mmm.. i think vibetribe/lani are "epicer" than oforia lol =P

ps: i want newer stuff cuz i cant buy all those cds here in brazil easily =( so im looking for huge melodies/acid lines like vibe tribe.. gotta love those.

ps2: summer of love from lani is also the style im looking for.. great remix

lol =DDD Filteria got quite boring.. Ka-Sol.. well.. cant say i dont LOVE that dude. IMO best goa new-school around!

ps: tiny universe from filteria is quite good

ps2: scrapq is better

If by epic you mean cheesy like Vibe Tribe stuff, sure there are many to pick from. Everyone makes this kind of music these days. Do some research.

373140[/snapback]

Sorry but we're gonna have to agree on disagree. I must say that Vibe Tribe is not purely Cheesy. It has some sense/structure to the cheesy/maximalness. Unlike many other psyacts that are just cheesy.

Well, maybe i just enjoy vibe-tribe like sounds. Ananda shake sounds a bit like him too.

My point is, you can be cheesy and good, or cheesy and nonsense like a lot of artists out there.

Talamasca - Zodiac is super-epic (not in a good way, either); the old Psydrop album (before he turned into Hypersonic :ph34r: ) is in that whole epic key also.

big waste of time, imo.

Check the comp. Loud Frequency from Drugless Records. I like it a lot and maybe some of the tracks fit your meaning of epic.