Khetzal !

Guest Rain

BUT IT'S NOT OLDSCHOOL!

Could you stop ignoring that?

371012[/snapback]

It's goatrance and that is what matters !

it's not old skool because technology developped and back in the days they hadn't the technology they had right now... but khetzal uses the main marks of old skool !

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's goatrance and that is what matters !

it's not old skool because technology developped and back in the days they hadn't the technology they had right now... but khetzal uses the main marks of old skool !

371013[/snapback]

I didn't say it wasn't goa. You're fighting windmills.

let's all agree

it's new school, deal ????

moni: we are not fighting we are having and sharing an interesting discussion about goa on a goa forum...

seems very normally to me ok !

it seems like you are trying to convince eachother :P

the knife thing was a joke of course :)

371019[/snapback]

;)

Oh by the way Rain, he is etherosexual.

370945[/snapback]

I'm not getting this joke somebody explain please ! :unsure:

who is ???

this joke is on what moni said about the sleepin thing or ???

;)

I'm not getting this joke somebody explain please !  :unsure:

who is ???

this joke is on what moni said about the sleepin thing or ???

371022[/snapback]

hahahaha you're so funny :D

when you started this thread you were so excited, almost as if in love :)

when you said "i noticed you in the forum" you made me remember that song .. "i noticed you around, i find you very attractive, etc"

aaaaaaaaand mars stated that Khetzal is straight. :P

it's all joke based on your excitement towards Khetzal. no harm intended. :)

hahahaha you're so funny :D

when you started this thread you were so excited, almost as if in love :)

when you said "i noticed you in the forum" you made me remember that song .. "i noticed you around, i find you very attractive, etc"

aaaaaaaaand mars stated that Khetzal is straight. :P

it's all joke based on your excitement towards Khetzal. no harm intended. :)

371028[/snapback]

great, I'm excited... and people bash of on artist a lot, so why not spread some positive vibes when a good release is entering my world :D

i don't have msn at work.

what would i be proud of?

371030[/snapback]

I found a decent full time job for two monts, 20 minutes biking from my home, well payed... and when it's finished I go back to study...

so i'm not sitting on my ass all the time waiting to study but searched very hard...

in novermber/december I have to work full time... and in january - february my studies start again...

it all fits perfectly... :)

lol, what kind of discussions for god Sake, it was started as a positive message for someone and 10 lines later it is fighting again...

Well, we (Mars and I) simply call it goa trance :P (as both old school and new school is goa trance... don't make it any harder :rolleyes: )

And if someone doesn't like it, please explain why, like that a label can have a look at those points in their future releases...

Well, we (Mars and I) simply call it goa trance :P (as both old school and new school is goa trance... don't make it any harder  :rolleyes: )

371085[/snapback]

I agree with that 10.000 %... you just hear it, that's all...

ps: it wasn't fighting for me.... more sharing thoughts.... peace :)

Hello, all !

Please don't waste your time on topics like what is old-school and goa-trance. There was a LOT of evolution in trance music during years. Some people tell me "you are producing real goa" and other people tell me "I'm going to goa party", and they dance on hard-psy tracks with fluo deco everywhere. All this doesn't make any sense to me.

I like to call my style "melodic trance", because I know what is trance and what is a melody. I don't really know what is goa... Compared to some people I know and some of you here, I have not spent so much time listening to trance music in the 96' years. Does that mean anything ? Would you tell me """you don't know the FUCK of what you're making GOA, because I spent zillion years to hear GOA tunes while you were just sitting on the FUCK of your ass asking yourself how to make DA SHIT music that would please you and other people ???""" (sorry evil mode today) :angry:

Think about it, no offense but I try to get some good vibes from my production and from people that could possibly like same things as me... Does it really matter what is goa ? I don't care about it when I produce a new track.

KhetzaL has spoken, Bwaaaah aha ah aaaaah ah :ph34r::rolleyes:

Let there be LIGHT ! ;)

""you don't know the FUCK of what you're making GOA, because I spent zillion years to hear GOA tunes while you were just sitting on the FUCK of your ass asking yourself how to make DA SHIT music that would please you and other people ???"""

372643[/snapback]

yes, some people would probably tell you that. :lol:

well, it's a forum. people talk on forums. let people talk.

i see you were really pissed *points at the many """"" in the text* :lol:

please visit the Massage&Sauna section of our dear forum. or if you want, the bar is around the corner, at the right. :)

Hello, all !

Please don't waste your time on topics like what is old-school and goa-trance. There was a LOT of evolution in trance music during years. Some people tell me "you are producing real goa" and other people tell me "I'm going to goa party", and they dance on hard-psy tracks with fluo deco everywhere. All this doesn't make any sense to me.

I like to call my style "melodic trance", because I know what is trance and what is a melody. I don't really know what is goa... Compared to some people I know and some of  you here, I have not spent so much time listening to trance music in the 96' years. Does that mean anything ? Would you tell me """you don't know the FUCK of what you're making GOA, because I spent zillion years to hear GOA tunes while you were just sitting on the FUCK of your ass asking yourself how to make DA SHIT music that would please you and other people ???""" (sorry evil mode today) :angry:

Think about it, no offense but I try to get some good vibes from my production and from people that could possibly like same things as me... Does it really matter what is goa ? I don't care about it when I produce a new track.

KhetzaL has spoken, Bwaaaah aha ah aaaaah ah  :ph34r:  :rolleyes:

Let there be LIGHT !  ;)

372643[/snapback]

I was just sending positive vibes that's all... never wanted a discussion about what your music in genre... :unsure:

Nobody ever claimed it's old-school, did they? It simply can't be "old-school" when it's released in 2005. Listen to the word - old-school - it means that the music is old. Got it?

373139[/snapback]

old skool is a genre... so mmmmmmmmm,

let's not discusss about in anymore :D;)

it's just fucking good music :D

old skool is a genre... so mmmmmmmmm,

let's not discusss about in anymore  :D  ;)

it's just fucking good music  :D

373169[/snapback]

Old-school is not a genre, goa is a genre. All music styles which has existed for a while has its "old-school" - old-school hip-hop, old-school rock and so on. To name old-school as a genre of it's own is wrong.

Sorry about the discussing, but it had to be said. ;)

Hello, all !

I like to call my style "melodic trance", because I know what is trance and what is a melody. I don't really know what is goa... Compared to some people I know and some of  you here, I have not spent so much time listening to trance music in the 96' years. Does that mean anything ? Would you tell me """you don't know the FUCK of what you're making GOA, because I spent zillion years to hear GOA tunes while you were just sitting on the FUCK of your ass asking yourself how to make DA SHIT music that would please you and other people ???""" (sorry evil mode today) :angry:

KhetzaL has spoken, Bwaaaah aha ah aaaaah ah  :ph34r:  :rolleyes:

Let there be LIGHT !  ;)

372643[/snapback]

Evil mode you say. That I take as an invitation. Your post is so riddled with engrish I can't understand what the heck you mean by that quote. I mean... "you don't know the FUCK of what you're making GOA"... what does that mean? Come on.

Old-school is not a genre, goa is a genre. All music styles which has existed for a while has its "old-school" - old-school hip-hop, old-school rock and so on. To name old-school as a genre of it's own is wrong.

Sorry about the discussing, but it had to be said.  ;)

374555[/snapback]

Old-school is a particular style of something, that is like it was when new. Not just the "old" adjective, but made in a similar way.