Can The Misted Muppet Be Defeated?

The album's allright. Musically it's very good - the arrangements, orxhestration and stuff reminds me some of the best IM's moments, but the problem is the productions. The sound is too sharp and harsh, and the whole thing is overcompresssed. There is almost no bass and lots of mid and hi freqs. This isn't good for ears.

It's good to hear one or two songs at a time. Whole album is too much :)

349747[/snapback]

Exactly what i am thinking :rolleyes:

Guest The Journey Man Project

It's a nice copy of Infected's early stye... almost like a copy of a template... I had acopy which I sold as it just didn;t really do much for me, but I don;t mind hearing an odd track on a compilation, like The Turning... I actually wouldn;t call it full on, it is much more towards the dark goa sounds of late 90's... it has nothing to do with tradtional full on like Alien Project and Absolum...

It's a nice copy of Infected's early stye... almost like a copy of a template... I had acopy which I sold as it just didn;t really do much for me, but I don;t mind hearing an odd track on a compilation, like The Turning... I actually wouldn;t call it full on, it is much more towards the dark goa sounds of late 90's... it has nothing to do with tradtional full on like Alien Project and Absolum...

350189[/snapback]

I don't quite agree that Misted is a copy of Infected.. The styles are similar, but The Gathering has a raw energy and intensity of emotion that the MIsted album doesn't even come close to.

And yeah, Misted old tracks are light years better than the album. Check out Photos of Ghosts on v/a Vibraspirit 11. It's an older track that just got released.

Check out "Human Beings" on this compilation from 2002, good stuff :)

350872[/snapback]

great sample.. i think that's their first released track.

i used to love Misted Muppet. that's why the album was such a huge disappointment...

VA Wild Rumpus, Rinkadink - Pirate Signal, Ocelot - Vector Selector, Wizzy Noise - Sabotage. And the upcoming Voice of Cod album

349045[/snapback]

haha! you finally liked pirate signal!,,, im going this saturday to see him playing live :):):)

great sample.. i think that's their first released track.

i used to love Misted Muppet. that's why the album was such a huge disappointment...

350936[/snapback]

yes their older tracks and news tracks are difference...

I like the old tracks of misted muppet some of them is my favourite morning tune :)

misted muppet - goju is the morning tune I was talking about...

found it :)

EDIT

this is one indeed :)

Check out "Human Beings" on this compilation from 2002, good stuff :)

350872[/snapback]

about your question (Silly question!) :

"Can The Misted Muppet Be Defeated?"

No one can defeate artist who develop unique music like:

The Misted Muppet

Hallucinogen

Infected Mushroom

Astrix

Space cat

GMS

Wizzy Noise

there is no compettetion between those artists, because this is not typical style each of them bring new ideas with his own twisted mind. each one of those anems is a LEADER of new ideas!

There is no compittetion between the leaders only between the followers.

so the answer is No!

" From The Legend" was a FUCKING GREAT DEBUT, and one of the best debut ever in the whole trance scene!

and the way misted play live is way new level for the psy scene!

i get so much inspiration this group!

RESPECT!