A Walk Through Neptune's Garden

Posted Image

PAR-2 Productions announces the release of:

A Walk Through Neptune's Garden 2005 (PAR001)

1. Keiretsu Versus Soliptic - Ripples (Imprint Of Creation Mix)

2. Jikkenteki - Slippery Slopes

3. Zekazy - Unicorn

4. Phi - In The…

5. Zekazy - Broadcast

6. Jikkenteki - Modori Odori

7. PAR-2 - It Is (What Isn’t)

8. Anjin - Nesta's Soft Escape

Now available for $10 with free shipping worldwide. For more information, audio samples and ordering please visit

http://www.par-2.com/

contact@par-2.com

goa music is it? hope to release something on yer label someday...  ;)

319854[/snapback]

We are kind of taking a bit of an old Matsuri or Blue Room approach by not sticking to any particular sub-genre. Basically my partner in crime and I got bored of compilations that basically sound exactly the same from front to back...etc... Basically our only criteria is "do we like it?" and "does it fit the general concept for the release?". Neptune's Garden is loosely based around a "the many shapes of water" theme. We are still hammering out the general theme we want for the next comp right now, but Goa is no problem....

We are kind of taking a bit of an old Matsuri or Blue Room approach by not sticking to any particular sub-genre. Basically my partner in crime and I got bored of compilations that basically sound exactly the same from front to back...etc... Basically our only criteria is "do we like it?" and "does it fit the general concept for the release?". Neptune's Garden is loosely based around a "the many shapes of water" theme. We are still hammering out the general theme we want for the next comp right now, but Goa is no problem....

320240[/snapback]

sounds good , hehe good that u guys are open minded and release music that just sounds good , thats the way to do it.

cheers. :)

And was think about 'what goa is Filipe talking about?' =) Cuz Phi doesn't sound that goa to me.

320807[/snapback]

Speaking of Phi, this track ended up being Phi's last track as they went their separate ways during the making of it. Both are putting out some great stuff solo now though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...