SPACE TRIBE! - Thru The Looking Glass

Dj-Emotion

food  :P ,

I liked the timestretch a lot but this one is to chaotic... but they still use their typical space tribe sound which is great....

316416[/snapback]

Chaotic indeed! I love it when a track is going so insane it's like it's gonna go totally out of control....but it's magically all held together!

aaaahhhhhh....the beauty and madness of psychedelic trance. :)

11:00 a.m. where you guys are based the clock says....

4:00 a.m. here in california...time for some sleep.

LISTEN TO THE CD!!! and i'll be back in the daytime later today.

;)

316622[/snapback]

to pitty you don't read dutch cause I also write a lot of reviews... in dutch...

just like you... I've written many reviews you notice rain besides the view...

have a look if you like...

but it's to many time to translate them and I can express myself better in my own language ;)

what is normal off course ;)

If you ever feel like writing reviews seriously, feel free to join Trancecritic.com, Deathposture - we need another psy reviewer.  :)

316633[/snapback]

yeah DP get serius with your reviews mate!

:rolleyes:

but it's to many time to translate them and I can express myself better in my own language  ;)

what is normal off course  ;)

316636[/snapback]

actually it is not normal, i express myself better in english and i am spnish speaker by birth... i'm claiming my english is good or anything... im just saying i'm currently worse in spanish...

actually it is not normal, i express myself better in english and i am spnish speaker by birth... i'm claiming my english is good or anything... im just saying i'm currently worse in spanish...

316644[/snapback]

safe... I should try to review in english... did it once on isratrance and got good comments about people asking them if I want to review their stuff...

here's my first big review in english - cosmic tone wake up !

do you like it ???

not considering the music off course :unsure:

safe... I should try to review in english... did it once on isratrance and got good comments about people asking them if I want to review their stuff...

do you like it ???

not considering the music off course  :unsure:

316663[/snapback]

not my cup of tea on the music selektion... but is nice...

i dig... rah aprooves

If you ever feel like writing reviews seriously, feel free to join Trancecritic.com, Deathposture - we need another psy reviewer.  :)

316633[/snapback]

yeah DP get serius with your reviews mate!

316644[/snapback]

I am serious dammit! I publish my reviews on Psynews, Isratrance, Psyforum.co.uk, SonicBlend, Par-2, Sonic-Energy, Discogs and occasionally on Trance.net... But hey, I'll check out trancecritic and see if it's anything for me... Can you run the "review rules" by me real quick Cinos? Can I add stuff by myself - do I have to follow a certain format?

He's a good reviewer, letting the talent go to waste wouldn't be too smart.

316668[/snapback]

Thanks - but I sure hope it's not going to waste... A lot of people read my stuff on the pages mentioned above... ;o)

/DP

do you like it ???

not considering the music off course  :unsure:

316663[/snapback]

Looks ok to me... Don't really like the music, but review-wise it's ok... Perhaps some of the paragraphs are a bit hard to read, but I'm pretty tired right now which could be the reason...

/DP

Looks ok to me... Don't really like the music, but review-wise it's ok... Perhaps some of the paragraphs are a bit hard to read, but I'm pretty tired right now which could be the reason...

/DP

316819[/snapback]

thanx for the comment ;)

The last good ST was with Electric Universe. Acid Test. Since then... Same ol'.

He still plays this tune. What a bender.

316527[/snapback]

yeah, what he said.

I am serious dammit! I publish my reviews on Psynews, Isratrance, Psyforum.co.uk, SonicBlend, Par-2, Sonic-Energy, Discogs and occasionally on Trance.net... But hey, I'll check out trancecritic and see if it's anything for me... Can you run the "review rules" by me real quick Cinos? Can I add stuff by myself - do I have to follow a certain format?

316746[/snapback]

You have to roughly follow a track-by-track format (but we're going to suggest other options @ next meeting), but other than that it's quite free. Check out some of the reviews there and then decide if you like it. :)

Thanks - but I sure hope it's not going to waste... A lot of people read my stuff on the pages mentioned above... ;o)

/DP

316746[/snapback]

Martin... you did notice the :rolleyes: after my comment right... :)

welcome to sarcasmo world... B)